Hi gang! I hope you all had a great week! I can’t believe we have cruised into October! The fall is flying by! GRL is around the corner and believe it or not, we have already started getting requests for holiday books!
A couple quick reminders for you guys. First off, we opened our 2019 advertising calendar this week. A lot of the spots have already sold so if you are interested in booking for next year (or remaining months of 2018), check out our Advertising page or send me an email.
Second, just a reminder about our Facebook group, The Joyful Jays. If you are on FB, come by and check us out. We share blog posts, chat about new releases, and sales, and more fun stuff is in the works. Readers, authors, and anyone who is interested in romance is welcome!
All right, so her is what we have planned for this week:
- Review: Any Given Lifetime by Leta Blake (Jay)
- Review: Lights and Sirens by Lisa Henry (Michelle)
- Guest Post: Noble Hops by Layla Reyne
- Review: Thrall by Roan Parrish and Avon Gale (Veronica)
- Review: To Love Again by Andria Large (Camille)
- Review: Out of the Blue by Lyra Evans (Kris)
- Review: Leopold by M.D. Grimm (Sue)
- Guest Post: Lone Wolf by Anna Martin
- Review: A Sinner Without a Saint by Bliss Bennett (Elizabeth)
- Review: Cort — Unbreakable by Felice Stevens (Kenna)
- Review: Lone Wolf by Anna Martin (Jay)
- Review: Something About Us by Riley Hart (Michelle)
- Review: Grilled Cheese and Goblins by Nicole Kimberling (Kris)
- Review: A Chosen Man by Jaime Reese (Sammy)
- Coastal Magic Blog Tour with Morgan Brice
- Review: Band SInister by K.J. Charles (Jay)
- Review: The Nerd and the Prince by B.G. Thomas (Elizabeth)
- Review: Strawberry Fields by Pelaam (Camille)
- Guest Post: Adder and Willow by Sam Burns
- Review: Sentinel by Karrie Roman (Sue)