First off, sending thoughts to those folks who were hit by Hurricane Michael. It seems like this season has been particularly bad. Hopefully you all are safe and sound with charged kindles! Here the weather finally took a turn and it feels like Fall! Yeah! I’ll be happy until it actually gets cold and then I will be whining for summer!
This week is one of my favorite times of year… GRL Week! I am leaving for GayRomLit on Tuesday and will be gone all week. As usual, I will be tracking all my hijinks on social media, so if you don’t follow me on Facebook, Instagram, and/or Twitter, be sure to sign on so you can all the pictures and hear about the assorted mayhem. Links to all my social media are in the blog’s red Menu bar under Follow Us.
If you will be at GRL, please come say hi! I have a crazy schedule this year: moderating the Newbie Meet and Greet, moderating and participating in the Blogger Panel, two blogger lounges, three reading moderations, plus I’ll hopefully actually just be attending a few things as a regular old reader! I will have cute new swag to match the blog redesign, so stop by to grab some! Here is a quick little graphic of where I will be when, or if you find me in the Guidebook app under Industry Professionals and if you click on my name, all my events come up.
So as usual for GRL, because it will be a crazy time for me, we have an abbreviated blog schedule this week. My reviewers and some fabulous authors have been kind enough to get their materials to me way in advance so I can get this all set up before I go. So hope you enjoy! Here is what we have planned:
- Review: Raising the Bar by Leigh Dillon (Elizabeth)
- Review: Building Forever by Kelly Jensen (Sue)
- Guest Post and Giveaway: Building Forever by Kelly Jensen
- Review: Devil Take Me Anthology (Jay)
- Review: Three Bears by A. Nybo (Veronica)
- Guest Post: Center of Gravity by Neve Wilder
- Review: Of Sunlight and Stardust by Riley Hart and Christina Lee (Michelle)
- Review: Adder and Willow by Sam Burns (Elizabeth)
- Guest Post: Aliens Smith and Jones by Blaine D. Arden
- Review: Heat for Sale by Blake Moreno (Jay)
- Review: Right Now or Never Again by HL Heinrich (Camille)
- Review: Honey from the Lion by Jackie North (Michelle)
- Guest Post and Giveaway: Pisces Hooks Taurus by Anyta Sunday
- Review: The Wilderness by Rosalind Abel (Kenna)
- Review: Gateway to Love by Sarah Hadley Brook (Kris)
- Guest Post: Out in the End Zone by Lane Hayes
And that should do it for this week!