Today I am so pleased to welcome Anyta Sunday to Joyfully Jay. Anyta has come to talk to us about her latest release, Pisces Hooks Taurus (Signs of Love #4). She has also brought along…. Please join me in giving her a big welcome!
Hey guys! So awesome to be celebrating the release of “Pisces Hooks Taurus” with you – out now via Amazon and also in Kindle Unlimited! This friends-to-lovers, will-they-or-won’t-they romantic comedy pairs a flirty Pisces, Zane, with a down-to-earth Taurus, Beckett. I love these two together – when this unabashed romantic and cautious realist get together, words and sparks fly!
Today, you can learn a bit more about my favorite Pisces and Taurus in this quiz! Each question has one correct answer. If you manage to discover the truths and leave them in the comments, you’re in the draw for a set of paperbacks of the first three books in the “Signs of Love” series. Good luck!
Q1: What’s the comic book called that Zane draws?
A) The Dark Knight Returns
B) Scarlet Sentinel vs. Fire Falcon
C) Wellington City Limits
D) An English Professor To Die For
Q2: Which book does Beckett suggest Zane read, a book that’s romantic, with a good hook and an awesome Meet Cute?
B) Leo Loves Aries
C) Pride and Prejudice
D) Sense and Sensibility and Sea Monsters
Q3: What’s Zane’s preferred drawing method?
A) Drawing tablet and stylus
B) Paper and charcoal pencil
C) Paper and water colors
D) Walls and spray paint
Q4: What’s the name of Beckett’s awesomely nosy neighbor?
Q5: Which country is Zane from?
A) New England
B) New Caledonia
C) New Zealand
Did you get your answers right? Leave a comment below, and you enter the draw! I will post the correct answer in the comments when the contest ends! XO, Anyta
It’s a time for searching, and a time for finding, Pisces: keep casting your line and you will hook what you’re looking for.
Zane has it all planned out: land the perfect Meet Cute, fall in love, and live happily ever after.
Should be simple enough if he put his mind to it. A little creativity and some thinking outside of the box, and voila, he’d be married to the woman of his dreams.
It would be perfect.
And it would be before his visa ran out.
But why are his feelings running wild now that the pressure’s on? Why is his picture-perfect plan turning into a muddled mess of morphed metaphors he can’t make sense of anymore?
Just as well he’s met an English professor to help. And even though their first meet is anything but cute, this down-to-earth teacher may just be the realist Zane needs to ground him and give him a shot at love after all.
Don’t cast your line too wide, Pisces. Your perfect catch may already have bitten.
~ – ~ – ~
Pisces Hooks Taurus (Signs of Love #4) is an MM opposites-attract romantic comedy featuring an unapologetic romantic and a broken realist.
More wit, banter and bad puns – and even more heart-stopping slow burn!
Can be read as a standalone.
HEART-STOPPING SLOW BURN
A bit about me: I’m a big, BIG fan of slow-burn romances. I love to read and write stories with characters who slowly fall in love.
Some of my favorite tropes to read and write are: Enemies to Lovers, Friends to Lovers, Clueless Guys, Bisexual, Pansexual, Demisexual, Oblivious MCs, Everyone (Else) Can See It, Slow Burn, Love Has No Boundaries.
I write a variety of stories, Contemporary MM Romances with a good dollop of angst, Contemporary lighthearted MM Romances, and even a splash of fantasy.
My books have been translated into German, Italian, French, and Thai.
Connect with Anyta:
- Author website: http://www.anytasunday.com/
- Author newsletter signup: http://www.anytasunday.com/newsletter-free-e-book/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/anytasundaybooks
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/anytasunday
- Instagram: https://instagram.com/anytasunday
Today, you can learn a bit more about my favorite Pisces and Taurus in this quiz! Leave your guesses in the comments and you’re in the draw for a set of paperbacks of the first three books in the “Signs of Love” series. Good luck! Anyta
Leave a comment below to enter to win. The contest closes on Tuesday, October 23rd at 11:59 pm ET.
- By entering the giveaway, you’re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- Winners will be selected by random number. No purchase necessary to win. The number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning.
- If you win, you must respond to my email within 48 hours or another winner may be chosen. Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from Joyfully Jay.
- Winners may be announced on the blog following the contest. By entering the contest you are agreeing to allow your name to be posted and promoted as the contest winner by Joyfully Jay.
- Prizes will be distributed following the giveaway either by Joyfully Jay or the person/organization donating the prize.
- All book prizes are in electronic format unless otherwise specified.
- By entering you are agreeing to hold Joyfully Jay harmless if the prize or giveaway in some way negatively impacts the winner.
- Readers may only enter once for each contest. Duplicate entries for the same giveaway will be ignored. In the event of technical problems with the blog during the contest, every effort will be made to extend the contest deadline to allow for additional entries.
- Void where prohibited by law.