Today I am so pleased to welcome Silvia Violet to Joyfully Jay. Silvia Violet has come to talk to us about her latest release, the audiobook A Chance At Love . She has also brought along an exclusive audio excerpt read by narrator Derrick McClain. Please join me in giving her a big welcome!
Hello everyone! Jay, thank you for having me here today. I’ve very excited that my book, A Chance at Love, is now available in audio performed by one of my favorite narrators, Derrick McClain. This book is set in San Diego, and it was inspired during a family trip there. I loved getting to revisit some of the places I’d gone as I wrote Chance and Darren’s story. Here’s a little more about the book:
On the flight back home to San Diego, Chance Emerson meets an intriguing older man. They flirt, and Chance hopes for more, but the man never calls. Months later, they meet again at a charity auction. Chance decides this time he isn’t walking away.
Darren Walsh can’t stop thinking about the gorgeous grad student who almost had him joining the mile-high club. When Chance suggests they hook up, Darren says the only thing he can—yes.
From their first moments together, Chance and Darren know there’s more between them than lust, but their differences in age and income make a real relationship challenging. They decide to keep things secret, yet as they learn more about each other, Darren realizes he wants something real and open. To have that, he’ll need to convince Chance that he has a place in Darren’s world, and Darren will have to take some risks of his own.
Today Derrick and I have an exclusive NSFW excerpt for you. I hope you enjoy listening to Chance and Darren’s adventures at night in the desert.
Silvia Violet writes fun, sexy stories that will leave you smiling and satisfied. She has a thing for characters who are in need of comfort and enjoys helping them surrender to love even when they doubt it exists. Silvia’s stories include sizzling contemporaries, shapeshifter tales, and historicals. When she needs a break from listening to the voices in her head, she spends time baking, taking long walks, curling up with her favorite books, and spending time with her family.
Silvia has brought an audio code for A Chance at Love for either Audible US or Audible UK to give away to one lucky reader. Just leave a comment at the end of the post to enter. The contest ends on Wednesday, November 7th at 11:59 pm ET.
- By entering the giveaway, you’re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- Winners will be selected by random number. No purchase necessary to win. The number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning.
- If you win, you must respond to my email within 48 hours or another winner may be chosen. Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from Joyfully Jay.
- Winners may be announced on the blog following the contest. By entering the contest you are agreeing to allow your name to be posted and promoted as the contest winner by Joyfully Jay.
- Prizes will be distributed following the giveaway either by Joyfully Jay or the person/organization donating the prize.
- All book prizes are in electronic format unless otherwise specified.
- By entering you are agreeing to hold Joyfully Jay harmless if the prize or giveaway in some way negatively impacts the winner.
- Readers may only enter once for each contest. Duplicate entries for the same giveaway will be ignored. In the event of technical problems with the blog during the contest, every effort will be made to extend the contest deadline to allow for additional entries.
- Void where prohibited by law.