Today I am so pleased to welcome Amy Aislin to Joyfully Jay. Amy Aislin has come to talk to us about her latest release, Christmas Lane. She has also brought along a great tour wide giveaway. Please join me in giving Amy a big welcome!
Thank you for joining me to celebrate the release of my newest m/m contemporary romance, Christmas Lane, and thank you to Joyfully Jay for having me!
Today I’m talking about one of my favourite subjects: Christmas! Or, more specifically, Christmas books. With the publication of Christmas Lane, that makes seven published books, three of which are Christmas themed. So to say that I have thing for Christmas—Christmas movies, Christmas books, Christmas decorations, Christmas music—is an understatement.
Here are some of my favourite Christmas m/m romances, in no particular order.
Glass Tidings by Amy Jo Cousins, a slow burn romance with a bit of an age gap. Eddie and Grayson are two loners who are awful at communicating. Eddie, used to impermanence. Grayson, determined to live life solo. Their story is realistic and sweet without being overly mushy, and is low angst enough to make the perfect holiday romance.
The Remaking of Corbin Wale by Roan Parrish. This book is so beautifully written and a truly unique holiday romance. It’s sort of insta-lovey, but done in a way that doesn’t feel like insta-love. The connection between Corbin and Alex is one of the strongest I’ve ever read in any book.
A Fortunate Blizzard by L.C. Chase. Trevor, a man on a clock, and Marc, who’s sacrificed interpersonal relationships to further his career. Love at first sight, steamy sex scenes, hurt/comfort, forced proximity. Sweetness and hope and uber romantic. I cry while reading all the time, but this one was a sob-fest. The tears are worth it, though, because the happy ending is everything.
Unexpected Christmas by Nell Iris is a short novella that is so adorable it makes me gush every time I read it. It’s an insta-love, low angst holiday story that makes me and makes me believe in romance all over again.
The Christmas Throwaway by R.J. Scott. One of my very first R.J. Scott books, and one of my earliest m/m holiday reads. A sweet romance with an age gap, Zach and Ben are so cute. I love the maturity that these two men—Ben especially—bring to the relationship.
All Through the Night by Suzanne Brockmann. Jules and Robin are my favourite m/m couple ever. EVER. Their story starts in Brockmann’s Hot Target (although we meet Jules earlier on in the TroubleShooters series), continues in Force of Nature, and happily ever after’s in All Through the Night, where they finally get married. This book has some great romance between Jules and Robin, a side of action, a little bit of angst, and awesome side characters. I love this book because Jules goes through a lot in the preceding books, and in All Through the Night, he finally gets his hard-won HEA.
In Case of Emergency by Keira Andrews. A fluffly, low-angst read between two former step-brothers who haven’t seen each other in years. Cole is an absolute sweetheart and I love the cabin-in-the-mountains feel of the story.
Give one of these—or, you know, one of mine *wink wink*—a read this holiday and get into the Christmas spirit! Christmas Lane releases tomorrow, November 29, and is available for pre-order at Amazon, iBooks, B&N, and Kobo.
It’s recent college graduate Zach Greenfeld’s favorite time of the year and he’s just received a temporary gig planning Lighthouse Bay’s Christmas parade. Not only does it speak to his penchant for organization, it also puts him face to face on a daily basis with his unrequited crush—Holland Stone. But his new job starts off in disaster when the most important float—Santa’s sleigh—gets damaged.
Holland needs to win the Lighthouse Bay Christmas parade float competition in order to grow his new dollhouse-making business. The prize is an article in a major city newspaper, and nothing beats free advertising. Except, eager to help the adorable parade organizer, he volunteers to help fix Santa’s sleigh, leaving no time to work on his own float, and putting his prize at risk.
Damaged floats, snowstorms, and a last-minute parade emergency force Zach and Holland closer than ever. All they need is a little bit of Christmas magic to help them realize they belong together.
- Amazon: http://geni.us/XmasLane
- iBooks: http://geni.us/XmasLaneApple
- B&N: http://bit.ly/XmasLaneBN
- Kobo: http://bit.ly/XmasLaneKobo
Amy started writing on a rainy day in fourth grade when her class was forced to stay inside for recess. Tales of adventures with her classmates quickly morphed into tales of adventures with the characters in her head. Based in the suburbs of Toronto, Amy is a marketer/fundraiser at a large environmental non-profit in Toronto by day, and a writer by night. Book enthusiast, animal lover and (very) amateur photographer, her interests are many and varied, including travelling, astronomy, ecology, and baking. She binge watches too much anime, and loves musical theater, Julie Andrews, the Backstreet Boys, and her hometown of Oakville, Ontario.
Connect with Amy Aislin:
- Website: https://amyaislin.com/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/amyaislin/
- Twitter: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/amyaislin
- Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/amyaislin
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/amy.aislin
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/AmyAislinAuthor
- Newsletter: http://eepurl.com/ddvWFv
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/amyaislinauthor/
- Bookbub: https://www.bookbub.com/profile/amy-aislin
- Tumblr: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/amyaislin
- Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/16693566.Amy_Aislin
- Amazon: http://amazon.com/author/amyaislin
- QueeRomance Ink: https://www.queeromanceink.com/mbm-book-author/amy-aislin/
- LoveRomanceReads: https://www.loveromancereads.com/amyaislin.html
Amy is giving away a Christmas Lane prize pack, including a signed paperback of Christmas Lane, a personalized Christmas tree ornament, vanilla-flavored loose leaf tea, and a character art print. Just follow the Rafflecopter below to enter.
- By entering the giveaway, you’re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- By entering you are agreeing to the Terms and Conditions set out by Rafflecopter for entries.
- Winners may be announced on the blog following the contest. By entering the contest you are agreeing to allow your name to be posted and promoted as the contest winner by Joyfully Jay.
- Prizes will be distributed following the giveaway either by Joyfully Jay or the person/organization donating the prize. In order to facilitate prize distribution, the winner name’s and email may be provided to a third party awarding the prize.
- By entering you are agreeing to hold Joyfully Jay harmless if the prize or giveaway in some way negatively impacts the winner.
- Void where prohibited by law.