Hi everyone! I hope you all had a great week!
Things are chilly around here these days! We are fully into winter and holiday craziness. Chanukah wraps up tonight and it has been a great week with lots of family celebrations (and lots of fried foods!). It was my husband’s birthday this weekend too, so I am pretty much eating my weight in treats! Not good!
This week we start off some of our end of year festivities with the first of our Best of 2018 posts! Michelle and Kenna are sharing theirs this week and we have more coming next week, plus some other end of year posts. So things are SUPER busy here!
Ok, this is what we have planned this week:
- Review: Why the Devil Stalks Death by L.J. Hayward (Jay)
- Review: Between the Lines by Sally Malcolm (Michelle)
- Audiobook Review: Hidden in Darkness by Alice Winters (Jay)
- Guest Post: Out in the Offense by Lane Hayes
- Review: Pay it Forward by Nic Starr (Kenna)
- Review: Phin’s Christmas by Bonnie Dee (Jay)
- Review: Summerfield’s Angel by Kim Fielding (Sue)
- Review: A Fated Bond by T.L. West (Elizabeth)
- Guest Post: The Strength of His Heart by Victoria Sue
- Review: Slow Thaw by J. Scott Coatsworth (Veronica)
- Michelle’s Best of 2018
- Review: The Omega Objection by G.L. Carriger (Jay)
- Review: Bump by Matthew J. Metzger (Sammy)
- Guest Post: Escape from the Holidays with J. Scott Coatsworth
- Review: Most Likely to Succeed by Shawn Lane (Kris)
- Review: Blessed by Maggie Blackbird (Kenna)
- Kenna’s Best of 2018
- Review: Join the Club by Charlie Cochet (Jay)
- Review: Chasing Forever by Kelly Jensen (Sue)
- Guest Post: Holiday Blog Tour with CS Poe, SC Wynne and Felice Stevens
- Review: Breaking Out by Samantha Wayland (Veronica)
- Review: Dreamspinner Press Advent Roundup 3 (Jovan)
- Review: Edge of Living by H.L. Day (Elizabeth)
- Guest Post: Chasing Forever by Kelly Jensen
- Review: Late Fees by Marshall Thornton (Sammy)
- Review: Hidden Depths by L.M. Brown (Camille)
- Review: Boystown Season 9 by Jake Biondi (Michelle)
- Guest Post: Nothing Special VI by A.E. Via
That should keep us busy for this week! Enjoy!
Looks like some good things to come! Enjoy your last day of Chanukah, Jay.