This is such a crazy time of year. Even though my holiday is over, somehow things are still crazy! I hope you all are surviving the shopping and the bustle of the season! Don’t forget to take some time out to read! Also, just a reminder that if you shop at Amazon this season, if you enter the store through any of our links (even if you buy something other than the book), the blog does get a tiny referral bonus, so we appreciate your support.
We also are in the midst of our Best of 2018 posts! Things kicked off last week with Michelle and Kenna‘s favorites for the year, and this week Jay, Sammy, and Kris will be sharing theirs. We also will share our favorite covers as well. So be sure to keep your eyes out for those! And if you are in the mood for holiday stories, don’t best our Favorite Holiday Stories list!
Also a quick heads up that on Monday I am appearing on Jeff and WIll’s Big Gay Fiction Podcast talking about holiday books and annual favorites! Be sure to stop by!
Ok, here is what we have planned for this week:
- Sammy’s Best of 2018
- Review: Painfully Attractive by Silvia Violet (Jay)
- Review: Stuck with You by Jay Northcote (Elizabeth)
- Guest Post: Coastal Magic Blog Tour with Amy Lane
- Review: The Christmas Lights Battle by Skylar M. Cates (Kris)
- Kris’ Best of 2018
- Review: Rebuilding Hope by Jessie G (Jay)
- Guest Post: Lavender Shores audiobooks with Kirt Graves
- Review: A Kiss Before Christmas by A.E. Ryecart (Veronica)
- Review: Rebellion by Naomi Aoki (Sue)
- Review: The CEO’s Christmas Manny by Angela McAllister (Kenna)
- Jay’s Best of 2018
- Guest Post: Tattoos and Tinsel by Rhys Ford
- Review: Bishop’s Ridge by Cate Ashwood (Sammy)
- Review: Love Eternal by Nikki McCoy (Camille)
- Review: Trevor by Dakota Storm (Michelle)
- Best Covers of 2018
- Review: The Hunt by J.M. Dabney and Davidson King (Jay)
- Review: The Man Inside Me by Sean Kerr (Sue)
- Guest Post: Coastal Magic Blog Tour with Lucy Lennox
- Review: All I Want is You by D.J. Jamison (Elizabeth)
- Annual Favorites Roundup
- Review: Tattoos and Tinsel by Rhys Ford (Jay)
- Review: His Two Leading Men by Aidan Wayne (Kenna)
- Review: The Breaths We Take by Huston Piner (Sammy)
- Guest Post: Twas the Play Before Christmas by Kris T. Bethke
And that should do it for this week!