Today I am so pleased to welcome Jenna Galicki to Joyfully Jay. Jenna has come to talk to us about A Bulletproof Christmas: A Collection of Three Short Stories. She has also brought along a great Joyfully Jay giveaway! Please join me in giving Jenna a big welcome!
A Bulletproof Christmas: A Collection of Three Short Stories.
Follow up with (or get to know) your favorite m/m rock stars from the international bestselling Bulletproof series.
Meet the band:
Brandon Bullet and his lover Cameron Douglas – These two couldn’t be more opposite! Brandon is the charismatic lead singer of the nation’s number one heavy metal band, Bulletproof. He thrives on notoriety and loves the spotlight. Cam is an accountant from New York – anal, structured and somewhat of a homebody. These two dominant men challenge each other in the most erotic way!
Jeremy Kagan – Bulletproof’s emotional bassist wears his heart on his sleeve. He’s been in love with bandmate and best friend Alan Delgado since they were in junior high. He finally makes his move in Bassist With Benefits, Bulletproof Book 3.
Alan Delgado – The buff drummer of the band is headstrong and stubborn, but oh so sexy! He and Jeremy make the perfect pair. This lighthearted and fun-loving duo wrestle like teenagers, but steam up the pages like men.
Derek MacAlister and his lover Travis Fontana – Derek is the crazy, untamed lead guitarist of Bulletproof. This wild child met his match in Travis Fontana, an out-of-control vocalist on the rise. Their carefree relationship turned serious when Travis’ mental instability came to light, and Derek stepped up to be the man Travis needed him to be.
Brandy the Black Lab – Chewer of tennis balls and scene stealer. (She was originally Cam’s dog, but now has two daddys.)
Felix Osbourne – The band’s neurotic manager has been with them from the start and watches over them like a mother hen. He’s drives them crazy and they drives him nuts, but he’s family.
A Bulletproof Chistmas: A Collection of Three Short Stories
My Forever: Brandon Bullet and Cameron Douglas are a power couple who thrive on challenging one another. A disappearing act during Christmas dinner arouses Cam’s suspicions and the two butt heads once again. With the help of Derek and Travis, it all leads up to a surprise proposal. Brandon and Cam are getting married!
Alone in Paradise: When Jeremy Kagan and Alan Delgado decide to spend their first Christmas as a couple alone at a beachfront getaway, things quickly go awry. Their dangerous situation turns into a crazy adventure and one of the most romantic nights of their lives.
A Christmas of Firsts: Now that Travis Fontana has his depression under control, he’s moving forward with his life and his new career. Christmas dinner with the MacAlister clan and the reunion with his foster mom enables him to experience things he’s only dreamed about, and he’s never been happier. But it leaves Derek wondering if Travis’ demons are truly gone or only masked for the time being. (Note: Timewise, this takes place right before the Epilogue in BULLETPROOF, Book 4, therefore, it is suggested to read that before reading A Christmas of Firsts, but it’s not necessary. Good news – it’s on sale for 99cents! (http://bit.ly/BproofAM)
Jenna Galicki writes in multiple genres including mm, mmf, and mf. The Prince of Punk Rock (Radical Rock Stars Book 1) was a finalist in the 2015 Bisexual Book Awards.
A native New Yorker, she now resides in Southern California. She’s a Rottweiler enthusiast and an avid music buff. When she’s not hunched over a computer, you can find her front row at a rock concert.
- Twitter: @jennagalicki
- FB Reader Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Jennasrockstars/
- FB Friend Request: www.facebook.com/authorjennagalicki
- FB Author Page: www.facebook.com/jennagalicki.author1
- Amazon: http://bit.ly/AmazonJennaGalicki
- Instagram: Jenna Galicki
- Goodreads: http://bit.ly/JennaGoodreads
- BookBub: https://www.bookbub.com/profile/jenna-galicki
Jenna has brought a $10 Amazon gift card to give away to one lucky Joyfully Jay reader. Just follow the Rafflecopter link below to enter. The contest ends on December 10th.
- By entering the giveaway, you’re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- By entering you are agreeing to the Terms and Conditions set out by Rafflecopter for entries.
- Winners may be announced on the blog following the contest. By entering the contest you are agreeing to allow your name to be posted and promoted as the contest winner by Joyfully Jay.
- Prizes will be distributed following the giveaway either by Joyfully Jay or the person/organization donating the prize. In order to facilitate prize distribution, the winner name’s and email may be provided to a third party awarding the prize.
- By entering you are agreeing to hold Joyfully Jay harmless if the prize or giveaway in some way negatively impacts the winner.
- Void where prohibited by law.