Today I am so pleased to welcome Silvia Violet to Joyfully Jay. Silvia Violet has come to talk to us about some holiday favorites and about a special sale on her releases, Needing A Little Christmas and Three Under the Christmas Tree. She has also brought along a great giveaway. Please join me in giving her a big welcome!
I adore holiday books. I typically begin devouring them right before Thanksgiving and keep going until New Years. There’s just something so fun about romance stories surrounded by the trappings of the holidays: snow, decorations, holiday parties, cookie baking, lots of delicious food, and wintery fun like ice skating and snowman building.
Here are some of my favorite MM Christmas stories this year:
Cate Ashwood’s The Mistletoe Effect – This one had all the elements of a super sweet Christmasy movie like a small town with big Christmas spirt, a special town festival, a main character who’d lost his love for the holidays, a bakery setting. But it also had lots of heat and chemistry between the MCs. I couldn’t put it down.
Keira Andrews’ Santa Daddy, which includes Daddy kink, one of my favorite tropes, a Christmas tree farm, and has the perfect blend of sexy and sweet
Clare London’s Goldilocks and the Bear, which is utterly heartwarming and includes a majestic beard, a café owner, and Christmas tree antics.
Ella Frank and Brooke Blaine’s All I Want For Christmas is My Sister’s Boyfriend – I was a little worried that I’d feel bad for the sister, but things weren’t as they seemed. I loved both the MCs and their inability to resist their attraction.
KA Mitchell’s Stuffed Stocking – sexy secret Santa gifts, loads of heat, and a character who thinks he too nerdy to gain the attention of his crush, total one-click fodder for me
I love writing holiday books as much as I love reading them. I’d hoped to fit one in this year, but my Love and Care series took up all my fall and winter writing time. I do, however, have two holiday stories on sale for 99 cents at Amazon through New Year’s Day.
Discovering his boyfriend’s affair with a co-worker wrecks Eli’s holiday plans. With his parents on a cruise and his brother and sister out of town, he’s on his own. His mother insists he escape to her friend’s mountain cabin. Eli reluctantly agrees, but he takes off unprepared and ends up driving into the worst snowstorm the area has seen in years.
He survives the trip, but he’s stuck with no logs for the woodstove and little food. Fortunately, he gets the number for Mac’s Wood Delivery. Mac doesn’t mind riding to the rescue, and his deep, sultry voice has Eli eagerly anticipating the delivery. Is Mac the little bit of Christmas cheer Eli has been needing?
Ace and Gavin haven’t had a threesome in far too long. When Ace meets the perfect guy to join them, he can’t think of a better way to kick off the holiday season.
Jonathan is charmed by the sexy couple, and he quickly realizes that what started as a fling has the potential to be a whole lot more.
Gavin feels their connection just as strongly, but even after weeks of the three of them hanging out, he’s afraid to suggest they turn their friends-with-benefits arrangement into a serious relationship.
The joy and shared experiences of the season have a way of making magic happen, if only all three men could find the courage to ask for what they want.
Silvia Violet writes fun, sexy stories that will leave you smiling and satisfied. She has a thing for characters who are in need of comfort and enjoys helping them surrender to love even when they doubt it exists. Silvia’s stories include sizzling contemporaries, paranormals, and historicals. When she needs a break from listening to the voices in her head, she spends time baking, taking long walks, curling up with her favorite books, and hanging out with her family.
Silvia has brought a winner’s choice of one of the books she recommended to give away to one lucky reader. Just leave a comment at the end of the post to enter. The contest ends on Monday, December 31st at 11:59 pm ET.
- By entering the giveaway, you’re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- Winners will be selected by random number. No purchase necessary to win. The number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning.
- If you win, you must respond to my email within 48 hours or another winner may be chosen. Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from Joyfully Jay.
- Winners may be announced on the blog following the contest. By entering the contest you are agreeing to allow your name to be posted and promoted as the contest winner by Joyfully Jay.
- Prizes will be distributed following the giveaway either by Joyfully Jay or the person/organization donating the prize.
- All book prizes are in electronic format unless otherwise specified.
- By entering you are agreeing to hold Joyfully Jay harmless if the prize or giveaway in some way negatively impacts the winner.
- Readers may only enter once for each contest. Duplicate entries for the same giveaway will be ignored. In the event of technical problems with the blog during the contest, every effort will be made to extend the contest deadline to allow for additional entries.
- Void where prohibited by law.