Today I am so pleased to welcome Davidson King to Joyfully Jay. Davidson has come to talk to us about her upcoming release, Snow Storm (Haven Hart #5). She has also brought along a fabulous giveaway. Please join me in giving her a big welcome!
I have made no secret that the next book I’m writing is number 5 in the Haven Hart series. It’s called Snow Storm and it will bring Snow and Christopher back one more time as the main attraction.
I get tons of questions, read reviews, thoughts, theories, and it always amazes me where reader’s minds take them. The biggest mystery swirling around the Haven Hart Universe is, who is Poe? Many people don’t want to wait until book 7, the final book in the series, but that is in fact when you will get the final answers. But, in Snow Storm I am fairly certain so much more will be made clear about Poe and what’s happening there.
My teaser banner for Snow Storm says, “They took his family… Big mistake” and yes most have guessed Snow is going to go on a rampage and search for them. You wouldn’t be wrong but you’d be wrong to think Snow is the guns blazing type of guy. Christopher has asked for a lot of favors from a lot of people and Snow will be cashing those in.
For this awesome guest post I’m going to share some things about Snow Storm no one does know yet. While Snow and Christopher play a huge role in this book, as does Simon, you’ll be seeing a character from From These Ashes that will be, in my opinion, fabulous. Ginger turns out to be a life saver in this book and in doing so will answer some questions about his place in Jones and Lee’s life. And this brings me to another question I get a lot: Is the next book a ménage? I am going to openly answer that here. Yes. This may upset people because they feel Lee and Jones are an established couple, but that’s not the case with them and you’re going to have to trust me on this.
Snow Storm will bring the past thundering through Haven Hart and rip a hole in Snow and Christopher’s lives. Often we grow loving and trusting our parents, but something that Christopher finds out in Snow Storm is that those decades they existed before he was born, and even while he was a little boy, caused some people serious issues. Christopher will pay a price for the sins of his parents and it will uncover things he may not be happy to know.
I do try to keep a lot about this series under wraps but many people often want to know more and I understand that. I won’t kill MC’s, I will hurt them though…. Sorry.
I am answering a lot of questions in this post I have never addressed and likely won’t elaborate on more after this post. I read somewhere someone said they didn’t think the identity of Poe really mattered anymore and I hope to change that in Snow Storm. I hope to show you all the side of Jones, Lee, and Ginger that will make you desperate to see how that will work, and I hope to unveil so much.
The last two books in the Haven Hart Series will be close the series off well. Poe was always going to be the end game for this series and he has to be. When the series ends everyone will be where they should be and if I do my job right, all questions answered.
After the Haven Hart series there is a spin off series called Joker’s Sin. It takes place in the same universe but will be separate and able to read alone.
Thank you Jay and everyone here for letting me talk about Snow Storm and the Haven Hart series and answer questions I haven’t yet and share insights likely not known.
Davidson King, always had a hope that someday her daydreams would become real-life stories. As a child, you would often find her in her own world, thinking up the most insane situations. It may have taken her awhile, but she made her dream come true with her first published work, Snow Falling.
When she’s not writing you can find her blogging away on Diverse Reader, her review and promotional site. She managed to wrangle herself a husband who matched her crazy and they hatched three wonderful children.
If you were to ask her what gave her the courage to finally publish, she’d tell you it was her amazing family and friends. Support is vital in all things and when you’re afraid of your dreams, it will be your cheering section that will lift you up.
- Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/DavidsonKingsCourt/
- Author Page: https://www.facebook.com/DavidsonKingAuthor/
- Personal Page: https://www.facebook.com/DiverseReader
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/davidsonkingauthor/?hl=en
- Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/Davidson-King/e/B0782T3DMJ/ref=dp_byline_cont_ebooks_1
- Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/17286464.Davidson_King
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/DavidsonKing11
Davidson has brought 2 reader’s choice ebooks and a $5 Amazon gift card to give away to one lucky reader. Just leave a comment at the end of the post to enter. The contest ends on Tuesday, January 22nd at 11:59 pm ET.
- By entering the giveaway, you’re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- Winners will be selected by random number. No purchase necessary to win. The number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning.
- If you win, you must respond to my email within 48 hours or another winner may be chosen. Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from Joyfully Jay.
- Winners may be announced on the blog following the contest. By entering the contest you are agreeing to allow your name to be posted and promoted as the contest winner by Joyfully Jay.
- Prizes will be distributed following the giveaway either by Joyfully Jay or the person/organization donating the prize.
- All book prizes are in electronic format unless otherwise specified.
- By entering you are agreeing to hold Joyfully Jay harmless if the prize or giveaway in some way negatively impacts the winner.
- Readers may only enter once for each contest. Duplicate entries for the same giveaway will be ignored. In the event of technical problems with the blog during the contest, every effort will be made to extend the contest deadline to allow for additional entries.
- Void where prohibited by law.