So things are exciting around here as I am gearing up to head out to the Coastal Magic Convention in Daytona Beach. Coastal Magic is a really fun, low key con that has the added advantage of being on the beach in February! Hurray! There is a great group of authors attending, including tons of LGBTQ romance folks, so I am really looking forward to catching up with everyone. And as a bonus, I’ll be spending a couple of days on either end of the trip with friends in Orlando, so I am going to get in some bonus Disney time!
As always, I’ll be taking lots of pictures and sharing my goings on over social media. So if you don’t follow me on Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter, I’d love to have you check out my profiles (click Follow Us in the red menu bar for links to all my accounts). And for those who do, expect lots of pictures of authors and friends, conference fun, Disney, and most likely lots of food!
That trip will be Tuesday of this week through Tuesday of next week, so things will be a little more low key here while I am gone. And a big thanks to my reviewers and all the other folks that got me content in advance so I could set up all the posts ahead of time to run while I am gone.
I’ll also note that this week I am a guest on The Big Gay Fiction Podcast! The show goes live Monday morning and I’ll be talking about some new books I loved, as well as joining Jeff and Will for a preview of Coastal Magic. So I’d love for you to stop by!
Ok, here is what we have planned this week:
- Review: Prince of Air and Darkness by M.A. Grant (Michelle)
- Cover Reveal: American Dreamer by Adriana Herrera
- Review: No Fae is an Island by Angel Martinez (Elizabeth)
- Review: Cronin’s Key IV by N.R. Walker (Veronica)
- Review: Skin and Bone by T.A. Moore (Jay)
- Review: Mixed Signals by Cooper West (Kris)
- Guest Post: Skin and Bone by T.A. Moore
- Review: Shadowmancer by Devin Harnois (Sue)
- Review: Only For Us by J.D. Chambers (Jay)
- Review: Halo by Blooke Blaine and Ella Frank (Michelle)
- Cover Reveal: To the Ends of the Earth by Michael Gouda
- Audiobook Review: Love and Payne by Charlie Cochet (Kris)
- Review: Throw His Heart Over by Sebastian Nothwell (Sue)
- Guest Post: Rapid Response by D.J. Jamison
- Review: Rapid Response by D.J. Jamison (Jovan)
- Review: A Murder of Crows by Jane Wallace-Knight (Elizabeth)
- Review: Lock & West by Alexander Eberhart (Sammy)
- Guest Post with C.S. Poe
- Review: Murder at Oakschott Hall by Jim Austen (Camille)
- Review: On Chocorua by Robin Reardon (Michelle)
And that should do it for this week!