Today I am so pleased to welcome Erin McLellan to Joyfully Jay. Erin has come to talk to us about her latest release, Clean Break (which we reviewed here). She has also brought along a great giveaway. Please join me in giving Erin a big welcome!
Clean Break Dating Profiles
Welcome to the blog tour for Clean Break, a m/m college romance between two men whose life plans are taking them in opposite directions. This story is sweet, slightly angsty, and a little kinky. I’m so excited to share a bit about my new release with you. There’s also a giveaway at the end of the post!
Most of my single friends are on dating apps. They’re ubiquitous in the dating landscape now, and I think they’re an important piece of the pie when writing contemporary romance, especially new adult. While my characters don’t meet on a dating app, they are on them and the apps are discussed in some detail. Therefore, I’m so excited to introduce you to the characters of Clean Break via their dating app profiles. If you read Controlled Burn, you already met a few of these guys, but Clean Break can definitely be enjoyed as a standalone!
I’ve focused on the single dudes and ladies of Clean Break. Without further ado, here are their dating profiles!
(Description: Travis, 22, 3 miles away. About Me: I like to dance, read, craft, and play the ukulele. I prefer to do all those things shirtless. Spanking > not spanking. Interested in: nothing serious).
(Description: Connor, 22, 5 miles away. Agribusiness / agricultural sciences double major, bisexual, I like retro video games, I hate dating apps, homebody).
(Description: Lena, 20, 4 miles away. I’ve never…Been on a motorcycle, but I want to try it. Gotten a tattoo, but I want to try it. Kissed a girl, but I really want to try it).
(Description: Alex, 21, 3 miles away. The Lion King > every other movie. Dr. Pepper > Coke > Pepsi > water. Popcorn > chocolate. Camping > Glamping. Kissing is the best. Pansexual and not your rebound).
(Description: Desi, 22, 1 mile away. Hiya! I’m about to graduate with a parks and rec degree. Woo! I either want to be a park ranger or Leslie Knope. Mostly, I just want a job that’s not an unpaid internship. Deal Breakers: smoking, littering, biphobia, being a dick).
To celebrate the upcoming release of Clean Break, the first book in the series, Controlled Burn, has been discounted to $0.99 (USD)! Pick up this sexy, angsty m/m college romance now! Amazon
Connor’s To-Do List:
- Learn to accept my future on the family farm
- Be social, to a degree
- Make a secret bucket list
- Have a real conversation with Travis Bradford
Travis’s To-Do List:
- Get into my top law school
- Get the hell out of Elkville, Oklahoma
- Stay focused on my dreams and goals—no crushes, no distractions
- Get spanked by hot and perfectly fussy farm boy, Connor Blume
Travis and Connor do not like each other, but after being paired together in Entomology 101, their mutual hostility explodes into secret after-class hookups and unexpected feelings. With graduation looming near and their careers taking them in different directions, they’ll have to decide if a future together is worth adjusting their to-do lists and letting go of their carefully laid plans.
Erin McLellan is the author of several contemporary romances, all of which have characters who are complex, goodhearted, and a little quirky. She likes her stories to have a sexy spark and a happily ever after. Originally from Oklahoma, she currently lives in Alaska and spends her time dreaming up love stories set in the Great Plains. She is a lover of chocolate, college sports, antiquing, Dr Pepper, and binge-worthy TV shows. Erin is a member of Romance Writers of America and its Alaska chapter.
Connect with Erin:
- Website: https://www.erinmclellan.com
- GR: https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/16700859.Erin_McLellan
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/emclellanwrites
- FB: https://www.facebook.com/authorerinmclellan
- FB Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/244545999752447/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/erinmclellanwrites/
- Newsletter: http://smarturl.it/mclellannewsletter
To celebrate the release of Clean Break, Erin McLellan is giving one lucky winner a choice of one of her back list titles (reader’s choice!) plus $5 Amazon gift card. Just follow the Rafflecopter below to enter.
- By entering the giveaway, you’re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- By entering you are agreeing to the Terms and Conditions set out by Rafflecopter for entries.
- Winners may be announced on the blog following the contest. By entering the contest you are agreeing to allow your name to be posted and promoted as the contest winner by Joyfully Jay.
- Prizes will be distributed following the giveaway either by Joyfully Jay or the person/organization donating the prize. In order to facilitate prize distribution, the winner name’s and email may be provided to a third party awarding the prize.
- By entering you are agreeing to hold Joyfully Jay harmless if the prize or giveaway in some way negatively impacts the winner.
- Void where prohibited by law.