Today I am so pleased to welcome V.L. Locey to Joyfully Jay. V.L. has come to talk to us about her latest release, Touch Of A Yellow Sun (Colors of Love #2). She has also brought along a great giveaway. Please join me in giving her a big welcome!
Hello there! Thanks to Joyfully Jay for having me here today to chat about my new release, Touch of a Yellow Sun, Colors of Love #2.
This book is a special one for me as it stars a hockey player who’s a known instigator and a mellow, peaceful yogi. Talk about opposites attracting! Being a student of yoga myself for over four years now, this book has been a joy to write as it’s overflowing with real life influences from the yoga studio itself to the pure, loving soul of our yoga instructor. I hope my love of yoga, and of Marek and Shey, shines through in the story and the romance that grows between two vastly different men.
Skate hard and love deeply,
It’s been a rough couple of years for Marek Hafer, roaming hockey protagonist and pugilistic expert. Ending up in Berger Lake, Pennsylvania, on a financially unstable minor league team might just be the ending his wretched career deserves. On the other side of thirty, Marek knows his time on skates is dwindling. His goal now is to spend a few quiet years playing for the Berger Lake Badgers, knock a few helmets together as needed, and then call it quits before his salty personality gets him booted out of hockey permanently.
After a bloody encounter his first night on the ice, the Badgers coach suggests that Marek find a way to lower his violent tendencies before he’s sent packing yet again. That decree leads Marek to knock on the door of his next-door neighbor, Shey Pierson, the owner of Sun Touch Yoga Studio. Shey ticks every box Marek has with his soft blue eyes, flowing golden hair, and long limber legs. The only problem is that Shey is yin to Marek’s yang.
Can a man famed for throwing punches find serenity in the arms of a man known for his tranquil ways?
USA Today Bestselling Author V.L. Locey – Penning LGBT hockey romance that skates into sinful pleasures.
V.L. Locey loves worn jeans, yoga, belly laughs, walking, reading and writing lusty tales, Greek mythology, Torchwood and Dr. Who, the New York Rangers, comic books, and coffee. (Not necessarily in that order.) She shares her life with her husband, her daughter, one dog, two cats, a pair of geese, far too many chickens, and two steers.
When not writing spicy romances, she enjoys spending her day with her menagerie in the rolling hills of Pennsylvania with a cup of fresh java in one hand and a steamy romance novel in the other.
V.L. has brought a copy of Lost in Indigo, the first book in the Colors of Love series, to give away to one lucky reader. Just leave a comment at the end of the post to enter. The contest ends on Thursday, March 7th at 11:59 pm ET.
- By entering the giveaway, you’re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- Winners will be selected by random number. No purchase necessary to win. The number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning.
- If you win, you must respond to my email within 48 hours or another winner may be chosen. Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from Joyfully Jay.
- Winners may be announced on the blog following the contest. By entering the contest you are agreeing to allow your name to be posted and promoted as the contest winner by Joyfully Jay.
- Prizes will be distributed following the giveaway either by Joyfully Jay or the person/organization donating the prize.
- All book prizes are in electronic format unless otherwise specified.
- By entering you are agreeing to hold Joyfully Jay harmless if the prize or giveaway in some way negatively impacts the winner.
- Readers may only enter once for each contest. Duplicate entries for the same giveaway will be ignored. In the event of technical problems with the blog during the contest, every effort will be made to extend the contest deadline to allow for additional entries.
- Void where prohibited by law.