Today I am so pleased to welcome Amy Aislin to Joyfully Jay. Amy has come to talk to us about her latest release, The Nature of the Game (Stick Side #2). She has also brought along an advanced copy to give away. Please join me in giving her a big welcome!
Thank you so much to Joyfully Jay for hosting the cover reveal for my upcoming novel, The Nature of the Game, book two in the Stick Side series! The Nature of the Game features two side characters from book one, On the Ice, and is a second chance romance between an NHL player who’s recently publicly come out as bisexual and a sun catcher maker stuck in a job he’s indifferent about. It’s about making amends, reconnecting, and proving that second chances are sometimes worth the risk. Check out the cover below and enter the giveaway to win an e-ARC!
Six years ago, an ultimatum forced Dan Greyson to make a choice that cost him everything he loved most. One of those things? His boyfriend, hockey player Ashton. Now that they’ve crossed paths again, Dan isn’t about to let the opportunity slip away. Ash’s reappearance in his life is just the catalyst Dan needs to escape the rut he’s fallen into…and win back Ash’s trust and love.
Ashton Yager, once burned and now a little bit shy, didn’t mean to publicly come out as bisexual. But now that he has, he’s got to deal with the consequences, including the fact that it might’ve cost him his NHL contract. With his job on the line, he needs to keep his head down, work hard, and play the best hockey of his life. Rekindling things with Dan? That’s not exactly keeping a low profile. It’s also never going to happen, not after Dan walked away once without an explanation.
When a hurricane forces Ash to seek shelter out-of-state, he and Dan find themselves in the same B&B, where old feelings resurface. But with everything Ash has on the line, does he dare play with fire again?
Amy started writing on a rainy day in fourth grade when her class was forced to stay inside for recess. Tales of adventures with her classmates quickly morphed into tales of adventures with the characters in her head. Based in the suburbs of Toronto, Amy is a marketer/fundraiser at a large environmental non-profit in Toronto by day, and a writer by night. Book enthusiast, animal lover and (very) amateur photographer, her interests are many and varied, including travelling, astronomy, ecology, and baking. She binge watches too much anime, and loves musical theater, Julie Andrews, the Backstreet Boys, and her hometown of Oakville, Ontario.
- Website: https://amyaislin.com/
- Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/amyaislin
- Bookbub: https://www.bookbub.com/profile/amy-aislin
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/amy_aislin
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/amy.aislin
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/AmyAislinAuthor
- Newsletter: http://eepurl.com/ddvWFv
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/amyaislinauthor/
- Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/16693566.Amy_Aislin
- Amazon: http://amazon.com/author/amyaislin
- QueeRomance Ink: https://www.queeromanceink.com/mbm-book-author/amy-aislin/
- LoveRomanceReads: https://www.loveromancereads.com/amyaislin.html
Amy has brought an electronic Advance Review Copy of The Nature of the Game to give away to one lucky reader. Just leave a comment at the end of the post to enter. The contest ends on Monday, April 15th at 11:59 pm ET.
- By entering the giveaway, you’re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- Winners will be selected by random number. No purchase necessary to win. The number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning.
- If you win, you must respond to my email within 48 hours or another winner may be chosen. Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from Joyfully Jay.
- Winners may be announced on the blog following the contest. By entering the contest you are agreeing to allow your name to be posted and promoted as the contest winner by Joyfully Jay.
- Prizes will be distributed following the giveaway either by Joyfully Jay or the person/organization donating the prize.
- All book prizes are in electronic format unless otherwise specified.
- By entering you are agreeing to hold Joyfully Jay harmless if the prize or giveaway in some way negatively impacts the winner.
- Readers may only enter once for each contest. Duplicate entries for the same giveaway will be ignored. In the event of technical problems with the blog during the contest, every effort will be made to extend the contest deadline to allow for additional entries.
- Void where prohibited by law.