Hi everyone! I hope you had a great week!
I am super excited because tomorrow I am leaving for New Orleans and Book Lovers Con. My husband is coming with me for a few days to have some fun sightseeing vacation time, then I’m on my own for the conference starting Thursday. I haven’t been to New Orleans in about 6 years, so I’m really looking forward to the trip. My husband and I have a couple of fun tours planned, and lots of good eating. I’m also looking forward to leading some blogger sessions at the conference on Thursday and getting to meet some other book bloggers over the weekend. And I can’t wait to see so many book folks!
If you are going to be at BLC, please keep an eye out for me! I’d love to catch up! And if you want to keep up with all my goings on, be sure to follow me on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook for pictures and other updates.
So we are taking things a bit lighter this week because we had to get all our reviews done before I left town, but we still have a lot happening. I’m particularly excited that Heidi Cullinan will be here for the first in a new feature she is doing with us where she is interviewing some of her favorite authors and sharing some of her favorite books. This month Heidi is interviewing author LaQuette. Here is what else is planned this week:
- Review: Gideon by Lily Morton (Jay)
- Audiobook Review: Witchbane by Morgan Brice (Michelle)
- Review: Healing Glass by Jackie Keswick (Sue)
- Guest Post: Life of Siphon by Kathryn Sommerlot
- Review: Why We Fight by T.J. Klune (Jay)
- Review: Red, White, and Royal Blue by Casey McQuiston (Michelle)
- Guest Post: Under His Protection by LaQuette with Heidi Cullinan
- Review: Broken Silence by Felice Stevens (Sammy)
- Review: Ashore by Isabelle Adler (Sue)
- Review: The Jasper Soul by Bailey Bradford (Kenna)
- Guest Post: Ammo and Enchiladas by B.A. Tortuga
- Review: The Cost of Desire by Kate Hawthorne (Jay)
- Review: A Cordial Agreement by Ryan Loveless (Sammy)
- Review: Sweating Lies by Emma Jaye (Elizabeth)
- Guest Post with Clare London
- Review: Stalker of Shadows by Jordan L. Hawk (Jay)
- Review: It’s In My Blood by Sean Azinsalt (Camille)
- Guest Post: Gypsy’s Rogue by Layla Dorine
- Guest Post: Mage on the Hill by Angel Martinez
And that should do it for this week!
Enjoy your New Orleans time, Jay. I’ll look forward to the column by Heidi Cullinan.
Hope you have fun in New Orleans Jay! And thank you for bringing it to my attention that I somehow missed a new Lily Morton book. Off to one-click.
LOL, yes you do NOT want to miss that!