Hi everyone! I hope you all had a great week! I have been in New Orleans for Book Lovers Con and am coming home today. I got some vacation time early in the week with the hubby, then was on my own for the conference. I have been sharing pics and updates on my social media, and I’ll try to recap things here as well once I get settled back in.
So suddenly here we are, racing toward the end of May! My daughter graduates high school in a couple of weeks, so I feel like time is flying! I hope you all are enjoying your spring (or fall for my south of the equator folks!).
I’m excited that this week our former reviewer, Kirsty, is back to join us with a review from a series she started reviewing for us while she was here. We are happy to have her back for the day! Here is what else we have planned for this week!
- Review: The Last Text by Alice Winters (Jay)
- Review: Let Me Show You by Becca Seymour (Sue)
- Guest Post: American Fairytale by Adriana Herrera
- Review: If We Could Go Back by Cara Dee (Michelle)
- Review: The King’s Whisper by T.S. Cleveland (Elizabeth)
- Review: Love on the Rocks by J.P. Bowie (Kenna)
- Guest Post: Azaran by Jacki James
- Review: Stable Hill by Jodi Payne (Veronica)
- Review: Gorgon in 69 Seconds by C.B. Archer (Kris)
- Review: Firm Hand by Nora Phoenix (Jay)
- Review: Redesigning Landry Bishop by Kim Fielding (Sammy)
- Review: The Things That Come by Dan Ackerman (Camille)
- Guest Post: Out of the Shade by S.A. McAuley
- Review: The Sacrifice by Stephanie Park (Jovan)
- Review: You First by J.C. Lillis (Jay)
- Review: Out of the Shade by S.A. McAuley (Michelle)
- Guest Post: The Surprise Groom by D.J. Jamison
- Review: Anthony, Earl of Crofton by Rebecca Cohen (Sue)
- Review: Top Shelf by Allison Temple (Kenna)
- Review: Catching Chance by M.E. Parker (Michelle)
- Review: Alcatraz by Dakota Chase (Kirsty)
- Review: Barricades by Dem Had (Elizabeth)
- Guest Post: You First by J.C. Lillis
- Review: Surprise Groom by D.J. Jamison (Sammy)
And that should do it for this week!