I am still in Disney World with the family (woo hoo!) so I am probably tired but smiley (and also soggy — weather forecast is showing a LOT of rain!). Since I am still out of town, we are keeping the early part of this week light while I am gone. But things should pick up again by the end of the week once I am back and able to be more hands on.
I’ll also note that this week we have author Morgan Brice (aka Gail Z. Martin) hanging with us for Ask Me Anything on our FB group, The Joyful Jays. Stop by there Wed-Friday to ask her any question on the AMA thread to enter to win one of her backlist books! And Heidi Cullinan is back on the blog for more of her author interview series, this time talking to author Atom Yang.
Here is what we have planned for this week:
- Review: Lost in the Mind by Alice Winters (Jay)
- Guest Post: Raze by Roan Parrish
- Review: Something from Nothing by Wayne Mansfield (Kenna)
- Review: Knight’s Fire by S.J. Himes (Jay)
- Interview: Tea at the End of the World by Atom Yang with Heidi Cullinan
- Review: Fake Dating the Prince by Ashlyn Kane (Kris)
- Review: Eeli by Steph Marie and Bobbie Rayne (Michelle)
- Review: My Last Dance with Auntie Brie by R. Naples (Elizabeth)
- Guest Post: School’s Out Short Story Giveaway with Kate Hawthorne
- Review: Taco Town by Jordan Castillo Price (Jay)
- Review: The Demon of Hagermarsh by Beryll & Osiris Brackhaus (Sue)
- Audiobook Review: Devil Take Me Anthology (Sammy)
- Guest Post: Romance Newsletters with R. Phoenix
- Review: The Doctor’s Date by Heidi Cullinan (Sammy)
- Review: You and Me Again by Megan Slayer (Kenna)
- Review: Larry Boots, Exterminator by John Inman (Veronica)
- Review: Cafe y Chocolate by Johnny Miles (Elizabeth)
- Guest Post: Healing Glass by Jackie Keswick
And that should do it for this week! Enjoy!