Today I am so pleased to welcome A.P. Eisen to Joyfully Jay. A.P. has come to share an exclusive cover reveal of her upcoming release, Couldn’t Cheat Death. She has also brought along a great giveaway. Please join me in giving her a big welcome!
Cover art by Reese Dante
Detective Paul Monroe has little room in his life for anything but work. Maintaining order and solving cases in the town of Thornwood Park keeps him busy. When Jerry Gregoria, a popular bartender and personal trainer is found murdered, there’s no shortage of suspects. It seems Jerry was busy shaking more than cocktails all over town, leaving Paul and his partner with an ever-growing list of men and women who have reasons to want Jerry dead. The deeper Paul delves into the case, the more he finds himself drawn to hotel manager Cliff Baxter, whom he hasn’t seen in years.
Cliff Baxter’s childhood crush on Paul Monroe hasn’t waned since high school. In fact, with the sexy detective conducting the investigation at the hotel, Cliff is more than happy to help. Ever since his last relationship went up in flames, Cliff has made it a rule to never get involved with a closeted man. But after Paul is threatened and things between the two heat up, Cliff decides to make an exception.
With new twists in the case popping up every day and the mayor breathing down the police department’s neck, Paul needs to solve the case yesterday. It takes a crisis for Paul and Cliff to realize what started out as something casual could be everything they’ve both been looking for but never thought to find. But if the killer strikes again, they might never get that chance.
AP Eisen cut her teeth on Nancy Drew mysteries as a child and never looked back. Writing has always brought her joy and she loves creating characters who can make people laugh and cry, sometimes at the same time.
Whether they are investigating a murder, cooking a gourmet meal together or simply living their lives, the men she writes about are smart, savvy, and sexy. They may not walk the straightest path to love but they always solve their case and get their guy.
AP lives in New York City and drinks too much coffee and not enough champagne.
- Subscribe to AP’s newsletter for all the latest updates! https://www.subscribepage.com/
- Website: https://www.apeisen.com
- FB page: https://www.facebook.com/gaymysterywriter/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/apeisen.author/
AP has brought a $10 Amazon gift card to give away to one lucky reader. Just leave a comment at the end of the post to enter. The contest ends on Friday, June 28th at 11:59 pm ET.
- By entering the giveaway, you’re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- Winners will be selected by random number. No purchase necessary to win. The number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning.
- If you win, you must respond to my email within 48 hours or another winner may be chosen. Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from Joyfully Jay.
- Winners may be announced on the blog following the contest. By entering the contest you are agreeing to allow your name to be posted and promoted as the contest winner by Joyfully Jay.
- Prizes will be distributed following the giveaway either by Joyfully Jay or the person/organization donating the prize.
- All book prizes are in electronic format unless otherwise specified.
- By entering you are agreeing to hold Joyfully Jay harmless if the prize or giveaway in some way negatively impacts the winner.
- Readers may only enter once for each contest. Duplicate entries for the same giveaway will be ignored. In the event of technical problems with the blog during the contest, every effort will be made to extend the contest deadline to allow for additional entries.
- Void where prohibited by law.