Today I am so pleased to welcome Silvia Violet to Joyfully Jay. Silvia has come to share an exclusive excerpt from her upcoming release, Anticipating Temptation (which I loved and comes out tomorrow and I’ll be reviewing then). She has also brought along a great giveaway. Please join me in giving her a big welcome!
“H-Here?” Marty squeaked. “We’re doing this here?”
Rob nodded. “I like to take risks. It’s my job to worry about that and yours to enjoy what Daddy does for you.”
“O-Okay.” Marty used to be a risk taker, but since he’d moved to Anticipation, he’d been such a good boy. Was he really going to let Rob fuck him in the barn when anyone could come in?
Rob circled his wrists and pinned them against the rough wood behind him. “I told you to keep them there, boy.”
Oh, fuck. “Yes, Daddy.” He’d never said that out loud before. Saying it felt a little over the top, but it also felt so good, like a weight coming off him.
Marty gasped when Rob sank to his knees. That was not what he’d been expecting.
“Are… Are you…?”
Rob smiled. “Don’t talk. Just feel. Remember I’m here to take care of you.”
Marty pressed his lips together in an attempt to hold in all the questions he had. Rob was right. If he was going to enjoy this, he needed to focus on the sensations of the moment, not on all the things swirling in his head.
He stared down as Rob undid the fastenings of his jeans. He still couldn’t believe Rob Carter, CEO and ranch owner, was kneeling on the dusty barn floor and getting ready to… Dear God, Marty wouldn’t last two seconds if Rob used his mouth on him.
Rob paused and looked up at him. “Take your hands off the door and take off your shirt, then put them back on the door. I’ve waited long enough to fully see those tattoos.”
With shaky hands Marty lifted his t-shirt and yanked it over his head, trying not to think too hard about how skinny he was and how his abs looked nothing like Rob’s surely did.
He let his t-shirt drop to the floor and then pressed his hands back against the stall door.
“Good boy. And fuck me if those aren’t even sexier than I imagined. Tell me about them.”
“Um… when I was in high school, I worked at a friend’s brother’s tattoo shop, ordering supplies and cleaning. He couldn’t pay me much, so he gave me these as a graduation present.” The tattoos were abstract, swirls of rainbow colors that looked a bit like nebulae. “I didn’t know exactly what I wanted, so he asked if he could ink my aura the way he saw it.”
Marty shivered as Rob laid his hands on Marty’s shoulders and stroked lightly down his arms. “I think he got it absolutely right.”
Rob nodded as he leaned in and flicked his tongue over Marty’s nipple, making Marty jump. “You’re beautiful and colorful, just like your ink.”
Before Marty could respond, Rob sucked on his nipple, pulling hard against it and dragging a desperate sound from Marty.
Marty doesn’t want to need a Daddy, but he’s still anticipating temptation…
Marty’s new boss pushes all his buttons. He’s confident, capable, and he expects to get his way.
But Marty’s past experience has made him wary of dominant men and determined to establish his independence. Even if deep down he knows Rob will treat him right, he can’t put his new job at risk. Everyone knows sleeping with your boss is a terrible idea.
Rob is the CEO of a company he built himself. He’s wealthy and successful, but he’s also lonely.
While he’d never admit it, he longs for a place to call home and a man to love.
Before he met Marty, Rob never felt such a protective urge toward anyone. When he hires Marty to be the housekeeper for his new ranch, Rob doesn’t just want Marty to work for him. He wants to be Marty’s Daddy. Rob is a man who always goes after what he wants, even if he has to break some rules.
Silvia Violet writes fun, sexy stories that will leave you smiling and satisfied. She has a thing for characters who are in need of comfort and enjoys helping them surrender to love even when they doubt it exists. Silvia’s stories include sizzling contemporaries, paranormals, and historicals. When she needs a break from listening to the voices in her head, she spends time baking, taking long walks, curling up with her favorite books, and hanging out with her family.
Silvia has brought a winner’s choice of any of her ebooks to give away to one lucky reader. Just leave a comment at the end of the post to enter. The contest ends on Tuesday, July 30th at 11:59 pm ET.
- By entering the giveaway, you’re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- Winners will be selected by random number. No purchase necessary to win. The number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning.
- If you win, you must respond to my email within 48 hours or another winner may be chosen. Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from Joyfully Jay.
- Winners may be announced on the blog following the contest. By entering the contest you are agreeing to allow your name to be posted and promoted as the contest winner by Joyfully Jay.
- Prizes will be distributed following the giveaway either by Joyfully Jay or the person/organization donating the prize.
- All book prizes are in electronic format unless otherwise specified.
- By entering you are agreeing to hold Joyfully Jay harmless if the prize or giveaway in some way negatively impacts the winner.
- Readers may only enter once for each contest. Duplicate entries for the same giveaway will be ignored. In the event of technical problems with the blog during the contest, every effort will be made to extend the contest deadline to allow for additional entries.
- Void where prohibited by law.