Hi gang! I hope you all had a great week! We are enjoying some time away at the beach for a last hurrah vacation before my oldest heads off to college. I am looking forward to spending lots of family time while we are all together!
Just a heads up that we are in the full on planning stages for our upcoming Reading Challenge Month in September. Be sure to check back this afternoon as I will be sharing an overview of the event, plus announcing this year’s challenges! This is a super fun event and we always get great reader participation, so I am really excited!
And here is what we have planned for this week. I am keeping things a bit lighter than usual since I’ll be out of town:
- Review: Ignite by Jocelynn Drake and Rinda Elliott (Michelle)
- Guest Post: Heel by K.M. Neuhold
- Review: Rockets and Romance by Wendy Qualls (Sammy)
- Review: Service to the State: A Literary Seduction by Starlight Barque (Elizabeth)
- Review: Soul on Fire by Tal Bauer (Jay)
- Review: Fire in the Heart by Hailey Turner (Kris)
- Guest Post: Stones of Power series by M.D. Grimm
- Review: Release by A.E. Ryecart (Sue)
- Review: Rules to Follow by Susan Hawke (Jay)
- Review: Paint it Black by Amy Lane (Sammy)
- Guest Post: Heidi Cullinan Interview series
- Review: Repeat Offence by Jackie Keswick (Camille)
- Review: Son of the Sea by N.K. Mook (Elizabeth)
- Cover Reveal: Breaking the Rules by B.A. Tortuga and Jodi Payne
- Audiobook Review: Femme Faux Fatale by Susan Laine (Veronica)
- Review: Bumper to Bumper by Gretchen Evans (Kenna)
- Review: Something Stinks at the Spa by Jordan Castillo Price (Jay)
- Review: Mainly by Moonlight by Josh Lanyon (Sammy)
- Review: Addiction by Roberta Blablanksi (Michelle)
- Guest Post: Hearts of Blood by Kay Doherty
And that should do it for this week!
It sounds like another great week. Thanks, Jay. Enjoy that beach time with your family.
Thank you Kareni!