Hi gang! I hope you all had a great week! This was a busy one for us. I arrived home from our beach vacation, only to turn around and get my oldest set to move to college. We dropped her off on Thursday and I held it together pretty well, but I definitely miss her!
On the blog, we are busily getting ready for our upcoming Reading Challenge Month! It kicks off September 1st and we have a month of week-long reading challenges and gobs of prizes! In case you missed it, you can check out our Coming Soon post with details on how the event works and our challenges this year, and you can find out about our prizes and sponsors in our Prize Preview! This afternoon, keep your eyes open as we share what we will be reading for the challenge, and some suggestions if you need help finding a book to read along. I am super excited as it is shaping up to be a great event again this year!
Here is what we have planned for this week:
- Buddy Review: Gentleman Wolf by Joanna Chambers (Jay and Sammy)
- Review: Criminal Past by Gregory Ashe (Michelle)
- Guest Post: Fighter by T.M. Smith
- Review: Stray by Nancy J. Hedin (Elizabeth)
- Review: The Witchstone Amulet by Mason Thomas (Jay)
- Review: Henri by Ella Frank (Michelle)
- Guest Post: Gentleman Wolf by Joanna Chambers
- Review: Guilt and Innocence by David Connor and C.F. Mulder (Camille)
- Review: Resonance by Neve Wilder (Michelle)
- Guest Post: Dealing in Death by L.J. Hayward
- Review: The Cricketer’s Arms by Garrick Jones (Sammy)
- Review: The Revenge of Count Shagula by Justin MacCormack (Veronica)
- Review: Heart Strain by Michelle Notaro and Sammi Cee (Elizabeth)
- Audiobook Review: The Little Things by Jay Northcote (Veronica)
- Review: Runes of Revelation by Deirdre O’Dare (Kris)
- Guest Post: Happy for You by Anyta Sunday
- Review: Dealing in Death by L.J. Hayward (Jay)
- Review: At the Corner of Rock Bottom and Nowhere by L.A. Witt (Sammy)
- Review: Earl of Hungtingdon by N.B. Nixon (Camille)
- Guest Post: GRL Story Giveaway with Morgan Brice
And that should do it for this week! Enjoy and get ready for Challenge Month!