Things are kicking into high gear here in anticipation of the upcoming GayRomLit Retreat. I have been getting some new designs done and some printables made to hand out, including some blog stickers and some pins for our FB group, The Joyful Jays. I also FINALLY got my costume sorted for the super hero party! As we get closer, I’ll have a lot more details of where I’ll be and how to find me for folks who want to say hi and to get goodies!
We are also about to enter our last of Reading Challenge Month! I am always shocked by how fast this event flies by, especially after so much planning. Be sure to check back in later today where we will kick off Older/Younger Hero Week!
And here is what we are planning on the blog this week:
- Review: Arctic Heat by Annabeth Albert (Jay)
- Review: Boy Shattered by Eli Easton (Elizabeth)
- Review: Of Autumn Leaves and New Beginnings by Nell Iris (Sammy)
- Review: Broken News by Sara Dobie Bauer (Michelle)
- Guest Post: The Evolution of Love by Phillip William Stover
- Review: Raven’s Hart by Davidson King (Sue)
- Guest Post: Arctic Heat by Annabeth Albert
- Review: The Killing Spell by Shane Ulrrein (Kris)
- Review: The Secrets We Keep by Rick R. Reed (Jovan)
- Review: Out of the Ashes by M.J. James (Kenna)
- Review: Shipping the Captain by Nora Phoenix (Jay)
- Review: The Divorce by Matthew J. Metzger (Michelle)
- Guest Post: Don’t Wanna Lose Your Love by Kris T. Bethke
- Review: Confessions of a Gay Curmudgeon by Andy V. Ambrose (Camille)
- Review: No River Wide Enough by Mell Bossa (Sammy)
- Audiobook Review: Love’s Magic by Janice Jarrell (Jay)
- Audiobook Review: Honeymoon for One by Keira Andrews (Elizabeth)
- Review: Cranberry Boys by Scudder James, Jr. (Veronica)
- Guest Post: Coastal Magic Blog Tour with Morgan Brice
- Review: No Good Men by Thea McAlistair (Sue)
- Older/Younger Hero Week Wrap Up and Giveaway!
- Review: Without Reservations by J.L. Langley (Jay)
- Review: Hot Potato by Allison Temple (Kenna)
- Review: The Freshman by Louise Collins (Sammy)
- Guest Post: The Summer of Hush by R.L. Merrill
- Guest Post: Heart to Heart Anthology
And that should do it for this week!