You guys can play along with this event in two ways. First off, you can leave a comment on any of this week’s challenge week reviews and earn one entry point for each. And second, if you read along with your own challenge book, you can tell us all about it by leaving a mini review in the comments of this post and earn 10 contest entries. So if you comment on all the posts and do a mini-review, you can earn mega entries!
This week’s fabulous prize is sponsored by NineStar Press! They are giving away SIX $20 NineStar Press gift cards!
And remember, all entries throughout the month qualify you for the one of three amazing Grand Prizes! They huge bundles of books for three different winners. You can check out the full list here on our Prize Preview post!
Ok, before we get too far, some things you may need to know:
- All the contest details and rules are in this post or at least linked from here.
- This week’s deadline to leave comments on our reviews, or your mini review of your own book here on this post, is Saturday, September 14th at 11:59 pm ET. All entries will also carry over for the grand prize at the end of the month.
- In case you missed any, here are the books we reviewed this week for the Diverse Books Week Challenge. Comment on each for chances to win!
- Not Your Backup by CB Lee
- Birthday by Meredith Russo
- How to Be Remy Cameron by Julian Winters
- Golden Like Summer by Gene Gant
- In Safe Hands by Victoria Sue
- Hidden in Darkness by Alice Winters
- Would it Be Okay to Love You, Year 3 by Amy Tasukada
- Puzzle Me This by Eli Easton
- Power Play by J.M. Snyder
- Coffee by Matthew J. Metzger
- If you read along your own challenge book this week, leave your mini review here on this wrap up post.
Thank you so much to everyone who has been participating all week! Don’t forget to leave your comments and your mini reviews for a chance to win! And be sure to check in on Sunday for the kickoff of our next challenge, Judge a Book by Its Cover Week!