Hi everyone! I hope you all had a great week! It seems to finally be turning to fall here after a weirdly hot September. We actually had to turn on the heat! Now is the time of year for snuggling up on the couch with a book, a blanket, and some pumpkin goodies!
This week ahead should be busy as I am gearing up to head to GRL. I can’t believe I leave in only a week! I head out next Monday, so I am trying to get blog stuff sorted, travel organized, and figure out how to keep the household running! But I am super excited to head to Albuquerque and see friends, new and old!
Also, I’m particularly excited this week to be hosting author Jordan L. Hawk for an interview we did about Hawk’s upcoming Deosil, the 11th and final book in the Whyborne & Griffin series. The release of this final book is both thrilling and bittersweet. I am an uber fan (and have already been lucky enough to read Deosil already and have my review ready for Friday’s release day), so I am super excited about this one. So be sure to check in for that!
Before I get too far ahead of myself, here is what we have planned this week:
- Review: A Thousand Lifetimes by Kate Hawthorne (Jay)
- Review: All for Wesley by Jocelynn Drake and Rinda Elliott (Michelle)
- Guest Post: Master of Restless Shadows by Ginn Hale
- Review: Paw Prints on My Heart by L.J. Hamlin (Kris)
- Review: The Evolution of Love by Phillip William Stover (Elizabeth)
- Review: Rocket Science by K.M. Neuhold (Jay)
- Interview: Deosil by Jordan L. Hawk
- Review: Conspiracy Theory by Elle Keaton (Camille)
- Review: I’ve Got This by Louisa Masters (Kenna)
- Review: Through the Inferno by Jessi Noelle (Camille)
- Review: Summer of Hush by R.L. Merrill (Sammy)
- Audiobook Review: Nox by Adrienne Wilder (Michelle)
- Guest Post: Pure Dumb Luck by Dahlia Donovan
- Review: Love You So Sweetly by Tara Lain (Veronica)
- Review: Under Pressure by Lauren Ashley (Michelle)
- Review: The Magician’s Apprentice by J.A. Jaken (Elizabeth)
- Review: Tides of Love by Angelique Jurd (Michelle)
- Guest Post: American Love Story by Adriana Herrera
- Review: Loving Daniel by Ruby Moone (Sue)
- Audiobook Review: Nothing Serious by Jay Northcote (Veronica)
- Review: Deosil by Jordan L. Hawk (Jay)
- Review: Ground Zero by Aimee Nicole Walker (Sue)
- Guest Post: Heidi Cullinan Interview series
- Review: Wrangling a Groom by D.J. Jamison (Sammy)
- Review: Ready for You by Crystal Lacy (Kenna)
And that should do it for this week! Enjoy!