I am really excited because tomorrow kicks off two weeks of holiday and end of year extravaganza here on Joyfully Jay! We are starting off Monday with a holiday shopping guide and giveaway. Then we have our annual update to our Favorite Holiday stories list. And then, the rest of this week and all of next will be focused on our Best of 2019 posts. So we have a lot of fun stuff coming your way and I am really excited to share it all with you guys!
Here is what we have planned this week. Our schedule is packed full with a bonus SIX posts a day!
- Joyfully Jay Holiday Gift Guide and Giveaway!
- Review: To Touch the Light by E.M. Lindsey (Jay)
- Review: Stars by Tal Bauer (Michelle)
- Guest Post: We Still Live by Sara Dobie Bauer
- Review: On the Kalalau Trail by Robin Reardon (Sammy)
- Review: Mercutio by J.I. Davenport (Elizabeth)
- Favorite Holiday Books List
- Review: Faux Ho Ho by Nathan Burgoine (Jay)
- Guest Post: Let it Sew by Anna Martin
- Review: Owl by M. Raiya (Camille)
- Review: Slow Dating the Detective by Sue Brown (Kenna)
- Review: After Vertigo by Amanda Meuwissen (Sue)
- Jay’s Best of 2019
- Review: A Boyfriend for Christmas by Jay Northcote (Kris)
- Review: We Still Live by Sara Dobie Bauer (Sammy)
- Guest Post: Anyone But You by Brien Michaels
- Audiobook Review: A History of Trouble by S.J. Himes (Jovan)
- Review: In This Bed of Snowflakes We Lie by Sophia Soames (Veronica)
- Kenna’s Best of 2019
- Review: The Wolf and the Sparrow by Isabelle Adler (Jay)
- Guest Post: Yultide Treasure by Eliot Grayson
- Review: Safe Haven by Angelique Jurd (Michelle)
- Review: Before the Fall by S.A. Collins (Elizabeth)
- Audiobook Review: Triple Threat by Davidson King (Elizabeth)
- Elizabeth’s Best of 2019
- Review: Bringer of Night by Jordan L. Hawk (Jay)
- Guest Post: A Peace Offering by R.L. Merrill
- Review: Too Hot for Santa by Helena Stone (Sammy)
- Review: Hunting a Killer by Edward Kendrick (Kenna)
- Review: The Shooting Season by Isobel Starling (Sue)
Whew! That should do it for this week! Enjoy!