This week we finished up our holiday/end of year festivities, including our Best of 2019 posts. If you missed any of those, you can check them out here.
I haven’t spoken too publicly, but this was somewhat of a rough week as some authors took issue with my statement regarding Dreamspinner Press and stirred up some nasty business online. I am not going to get into details (though they are widely available at this point if you are active on romancelandia social media), but I will just say that I have been blown away by the incredible show of support from readers and other authors. Thanks to all the folks who stood up for me and the blog, and who took the time to let me know, publicly or privately, that they had my back. At this point, I am putting the ugliness behind me and moving forward.
Tonight is the first night of Chanukah (and no, I still do not have all my gifts — luckily Chanukah is eight days!) and we will be celebrating with my husband and kids at home tonight. I am making latkes, plus whatever else I can think of that won’t fill us up so we can gorge on more latkes! It should be a nice night and I am looking forward to the family time.
Event though is a holiday week, we still have a packed schedule. I wish you all a wonderful holiday season and lots of good books to enjoy!
- Review: Save Me by A.M. Arthur (Jay)
- Review: Rialto by Jocelynn Drake and Rinda Elliott (Michelle)
- Review: I Buried a Witch by Josh Lanyon (Sammy)
- Review: Christmas Lights by R.J. Scott and V.L. Locey (Sue)
- Guest Post: Christmas and New Year’s on the Rez with Maggie Blackbird
- Review: Socks for an Otter by Posy Roberts (Jay)
- Review: Four Christmasses by Nell Iris (Elizabeth)
- Guest Post: Model Holiday by Jaime Samms
- Audiobook Review: Blood and Ice by Ariana Nash (Michelle)
- Review: A Town Called Noelle by M.K. Hardy (Kris)
- Review: Wolf Lost by Sam Burns (Jay)
- Review: A Scarcity of Condors by Suanne Laqueur (Michelle)
- Review: The Mirror Maze by Dianne Hartsock (Camille)
- Guest Post: His Needs by Kris T. Bethke
- Guest Post: The Solstice Pudding by Angel Martinez
- Review: Absolution by Lissa Kasey (Jay)
- Review: First Rodeo by Jodi Payne and B.A. Tortuga (Veronica)
- Guest Post: Wren and Oak by Sam Burns
- Review: Slow Dating the Detective by Sue Brown (Kenna)
- Review: Silent Heart by Amy Lane (Sammy)
- Review: The Island Dragon’s Mate by Silvia Violet (Jay)
- Review: Bite Me, Santa by Brittany Cournoyer (Sammy)
- Review: Vetting the Cowboy by J.P. Bowie (Elizabeth)
- Guest Post: Changes Coming Down by Kaje Harper
- Review: Death of the King by Jake Biondi (Michelle)
And that should do it for this week! Happy holidays!