Hi everyone! I hope you all had a great week and are enjoying the winter holiday season! Both of my kids are home on school break, so we have had a lot of pj days, lots of baking and reading and being lazy. It has been wonderful!
So, just when I thought last week was the craziest in romanceland, this week has come along and I know it has taken a lot out of folks (if you are not sure what I am talking about, a quick google of RWA and author Courtney Milan will fill you in on much of it). Honestly, I have barely been able to keep up with what is going on because things are moving really fast. But I will say, take care of yourself guys and take a break if you need to. And bigs hugs for everyone who is dealing with pain and frustration and disillusionment, and hopefully the coming weeks will be better.
OK, so on to better things! Tomorrow, I am on Jeff and Will’s Big Gay Fiction Podcast to chat about end of year favorites. It looks to be a great episode, so be sure to stop by and check that out.
And I am super excited to announce we are bringing a new reviewer on board this week! Valerie is joining us as a new member of our team. She has reviewed in the past at Gay Book Reviews, so she has experience reading and reviewing in the genre and I think will make a great addition to our team. Look for her first review to run on Friday! And please help me give her a big welcome!
We are tiny bit quieter than normal this week as we round out the holidays and the start of the new year. But we still have some fun stuff for you guys! Hope you all have a wonderful week and a happy new year!
- Review: Wren and Oak by Sam Burns (Elizabeth)
- Review: Lust. Hate. Love by Ella Frank and Brooke Blaine (Michelle)
- Guest Post: Stealing Gifts by Mere Rain
- Review: Something Like Summer graphic novel by Jay Bell (Camille)
- Review: Swipe by T.A. Moore (Sammy)
- Review: Unexpected by K.M. Neuhold (Jay)
- Review: Snowstorms and Second Chances by Brigham Vaughn (Michelle)
- Guest Post: Kamikaze Boys by Jay Bell
- Audiobook Review: Spellbound by Allie Therin (Camille)
- Review: Unraveling Malcolm by R. Cayden (Jay)
- Review: Lost Between by Shawn Lane (Sammy)
- Guest Post: Breaking Barriers by Shea Balik
- Review: Blind Faith in Delphia Baisden (Sue)
- Review: The Exile Prince by Isabelle Adler (Jay)
- Review: The Road Between by Patrick Benjamin (Michelle)
- Review: Men of War by Lou Faulkner (Elizabeth)
- Guest Post: Candy Hearts by Erin McLellan
- Review: In His Service by Dan Waters (Camille)
- Review: Captivating by Olney James (Sammy)
- Review: Violet Skies of Morning by F.E. Feeley, Jr. (Kenna)
- Audiobook Review: Love Me Whole by Nicky James (Valerie)
- Guest Post: Beyond Justice by Tibby Armstrong and Bianca Sommerland
- Audiobook Review: Promises, Pt. 1 by A.E. Via (Jovan)
That should do it for this week! Happy New Year!