Hi everyone! I hope you all had a great week! I am settling back in to real life after the busy holidays, and enjoying some time with my oldest before she heads back to school.
I just want to send some love to the folks in Australia battling the raging fires and those in Puerto Rico dealing with the earthquakes. The stories coming out of both regions are just awful and I am sure it has to be terrifying to have so much uncertainty and devastation. Our thoughts are with you guys and and we are wishing everyone all the best.
OK, so another busy week here. This is what we have planned:
- Review: The Secret Thing by E.M. Denning (Jay)
- Review: Howling on Hold by E.J. Russell (Sammy)
- Guest Post: Tough Guy by Rachel Reid
- Review: Testament by Jose Nateras (Veronica)
- Audiobook Review: Kick Off by C.F. White (Elizabeth)
- Review: Omega Reimagined by Tanya Chris (Jay)
- Audiobook Review: Worth the Risk by Kate Hawthorne (Michelle)
- Guest Post: Unexpected by K.M. Neuhold
- Review: The King’s Physician by Edie Montreux (Sue)
- Review: Estranged by Ethan M. Aldridge (Elizabeth)
- Review: The Traitor and the Fighter by Alice Winters (Jay)
- Review: Lord of Thundertown by O.F. Cieri (Camille)
- Guest Post: The Alpha and His King by Kiki Clark
- Review: Thrown Off the Ice by Taylor Fitzpatrick (Sammy)
- Review: Coffee, Tea, or Me? by T.L. Travis (Kris)
- Review: The Edge of the World by Garrett Leigh (Michelle)
- Review: Kamikaze Boys by Jay Bell (Valerie)
- Review: Kogitsune by Xia Xia Lake (Veronica)
- Guest Post: Howling on Hold by E.J. Russell
- Review: Of Our Own Device by M.K. South (Sue)
- Review: When Death Frees the Devil by L.J. Hayward (Jay)
- Review: Inside by Nicky James (Michelle)
- Guest Post: When Death Frees the Devil by L.J. Hayward
- Review: Essex Colony by Lia Cooper (Elizabeth)
- Review: The Date by May Archer (Sammy)
That should do it for this week! Enjoy!
Sounds like a great week!