Hi everyone! I hope you all had a great week!
This is my birthday weekend, so I am have been enjoying the last few days (I am a girl who likes a full on birthday celebration, lol). On Friday, we went out to one my favorite restaurants with the kids. Then yesterday, my husband and I had a wonderful dinner out at another of our favorite places. I also treated myself to a new phone with some of my birthday and holiday money. It felt like I spent a day and a half in the store, but I am so excited about my purchase.
My daughter heads back to college today and suddenly we are at the end of January. I don’t know where this month went! I feel like it was just the holidays and now we are almost February!
Here is what we have planned for this week:
- Review: Blank Canvas by E.M. Lindsey (Jay)
- Review: Halfway to Someday by Layla Dorine (Kenna)
- Guest Post: One Decent Thing by Eliot Grayson
- Review: Heroes in Love by David C. Dawson (Kris)
- Review: For I Have Sinned by Julia McBryant (Sammy)
- Audiobook Review: Red, White & Royal Blue by Casey McQuiston (Jay)
- Review: Loose Ends by Morgan Brice (Jay)
- Audiobook Review: Deception in Darkness by Alice Winters (Valerie)
- Guest Post: Halfway to Someday by Layla Dorine
- Review: Controlled By Love by Tonwand North (Elizabeth)
- Review: Hear Me by A.M. Arthur (Jay)
- Review: Unlikely Reunion by Lily Michaels (Sammy)
- Guest Post: Dead of Knight by Victoria Sue
- Review: Hold Me Up by Colette Davison (Valerie)
- Audiobook Review: Worth the Wait by Kate Hawthorne (Michelle)
- Review: Stay Lucky by Leta Blake (Sue)
- Review: Police Brutality by Gregory Ashe (Michelle)
- Guest Post: Slinging Ink by Taylor V. Donovan
- Review: Merchants of Milan by Edale Lane (Elizabeth)
- Review: Shinigami by Xia Xia Lake (Veronica)
- Review: Ignite by Nora Phoenix (Jay)
- Review: Rescuing Kyle by Lynn Michaels (Sammy)
- Audiobook Review: Vespertine by Leta Blake and Indra Vaughn (Veronica)
- Guest Post: Service to the State by Starlight Barque
- Review: Fight For This by Suki Fleet (Michelle)
That should do it for this week! Enjoy!