I am so excited because I am headed out of town on Tuesday for a week-long trip to Orlando and Daytona! It should be an amazing time! I am going to be staying with friends in Orlando on the front and back end of the trip (Joel Leslie and his fabulous husband) and then will be at the Coastal Magic Convention from Thursday – Sunday in Daytona. Seriously, it is 30F here right now and I am SO ready for Florida! This will be my 5th trip to Coastal as a Featured Blogger and it is such a fun conference. It is on the small end, which makes for an intimate setting to really get to interact with authors and other readers. It is not a specifically LGBTQ conference, but there are are lot of readers/authors there who are part of this community so it is a lot of fun.
As always while I am away, I’ll be keeping folks up to date with all the goings on through social media. You can get pictures and updates on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook. When I am in Orlando, we will be at Disney for a couple of days and we are going to see the new Star Wars land so I am crazy excited! So follow along for lots of pictures in Orlando, at Disney, at the conference, and probably of Joel’s dogs, lol.
To keep things manageable while I am gone, we have a reduced review schedule here. I am going to be crazy busy with various conference responsibilities so I have to have things all set up before I go. As always, our team of reviewers here is incredible and they worked really hard to get reviews in before my trip, so please share some love for their dedication and effort.
OK, here is what we have planned…
- Review: How to Vex a Vampire by Alice Winters (Jay)
- Guest Post: Hard Ride by A.M. Arthur
- Review: Behind the Sun, Above the Moon anthology (Camille)
- Review: Spellbound by Jean Copeland and Jackie D (Elizabeth)
- Review: Hard Ride by A.M. Arthur (Jay)
- Guest Post: How to Vex a Vampire by Alice Winters
- Review: To the Flame by A.E. Ross (Sammy)
- Review: The Wedding by Matthew J. Metzger (Michelle)
- Review: The Prince and His Captivating Carpenter by Charlie Cochet (Jay)
- Guest Post: The Students of Barrenmoor Ridge by Jackson Marsh
- Review: The Alpha and His King by Kiki Clark (Kenna)
- Review: Slow Dances Under an Orange Moon by V.L. Locey (Valerie)
- Audiobook Review: Want Me by Neve Wilder (Jay)
- Guest Post: May the Best Man Win by Kate Hawthorne and J.R. Gray
- Review: Thirteen by Tia Fielding (Sammy)
- Review: The Trouble with Tony by Eli Easton (Kris)
- Guest Post with L.J. Hayward
- Review: The Captain and the Squire by Catherine Corzon and Eleanor Harkstead (Elizabeth)
And that should do it for this week!