Today I am so pleased to welcome Addison Albright to Joyfully Jay. Addison has come to talk to us about her latest release, When Are You?. She has also brought along a great giveaway. Please join me in giving her a big welcome!
Thank you so much, Jay, for having me here and helping me celebrate the release of my new novel on your fabulous blog!
Ten reasons while you’ll fall in love with Vinnie and Leo in When Are You?
I’m sure there are many more than ten, but this is a nice start…
- Vinnie rocks an awesome purple mohawk.
- Leo, in all his handsome musclebound glory, was reduced to a stammering puddle when he approached his crush for the first time. Or rather, when his crush approached him…
- Vinnie wasn’t afraid to confront a trio of burly military types that he thought were up to no good.
- Both Leo and Vinnie love to dance around the living room to silly songs with their young son, Oscar.
- Guyliner and piercings. Yummy Vinnie!
- Leo carries the weight of the world on his shoulders.
- They are both totally selfless in their willingness to risk everything familiar in their lives to rescue their son.
- Vinnie deals with squirrel brains without tossing his cookies.
- They drive a minivan with seventeen—count them—seventeen cup holders!
- Vinnie handles being called “Trip Dude” with aplomb. (Even beta readers will wonder WFT I’m talking about with this one, since the entire twist relating to this was added during edits.)
They have to find him…but how?
A former member of an elite military special forces unit, Leo Bailey can handle anything life throws at him. Except maybe approaching a certain gorgeous, purple mohawk-wearing, heavily pierced artist. Not without his three eye-rolling wingmen along to push him in the right direction.
One look at the mouthwateringly muscled, military buzzcut-sporting man with the endearing blush, and Vincent Noland is in love. Or at least in lust. Love comes later. Then marriage…and sweet, adorable Oscar.
Life is perfect—the stuff of fairy tale happily ever afters—except for Arthur Fletcher, whose unsettling reactions to them threaten to upset the happy balance of their lives. But it isn’t Arthur who throws their lives into turmoil.
A freak event causes Oscar to go missing and leaves both men frantic to rescue their son. As they piece together the clues, they discover that Oscar isn’t some<em>where</em>. He’s some<em>when</em>. And Arthur Fletcher holds the key—or rather the glass beads—to their one chance of finding Oscar.
Will Leo’s training, Vinnie’s determination, and Arthur’s knowledge help them rescue Oscar, or is the little boy doomed to spend the rest of his life at the mercy of a primitive civilization? Could there be a third possibility?
- Publisher: https://www.jms-books.com/addison-albright-c-224_227/when-are-you-p-3197.html
- Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B085B883V1/
- Barnes & Noble: https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/when-are-you-addison-albright/1136576953
- Kobo: https://www.kobo.com/us/en/ebook/when-are-you
- Universal Link: https://books2read.com/WhenAreYou-AA
- Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/51501947-when-are-you
Addison Albright is a writer living in the middle of the USA. Her stories are gay romance in contemporary, fantasy, paranormal, and science fiction genres. She generally adds a subtle touch of humor, a smidgen of drama/angst, and a healthy dose of slice-of-life to her stories. Her education includes a BS in Education with a major in mathematics and a minor in chemistry. Addison loves spending time with her family, reading, popcorn, boating, French fries, “open window weather,” cats, math, and anything chocolate. She loves to read pretty much anything and everything, anytime and anywhere.
- Author Website: https://authoraddisonalbright.com
- Author Facebook (Personal): https://www.facebook.com/addison.albright.profile
- Author Facebook (Author Page): https://www.facebook.com/AddisonAlbright
- Author Twitter: http://twitter.com/AddisonAlbright
- Author Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/addison.albright/
- Author Goodreads: http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/2739864.Addison_Albright
- Author QueeRomance Ink: https://www.queeromanceink.com/mbm-book-author/addison-albright/
- Author Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/Addison-Albright/e/B00J119QGS/
Addison is giving away three sets of a $10 Amazon gift card and a backlist eBook with this tour. For a chance to win, enter via Rafflecopter
- By entering the giveaway, you’re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- By entering you are agreeing to the Terms and Conditions set out by Rafflecopter for entries.
- Winners may be announced on the blog following the contest. By entering the contest you are agreeing to allow your name to be posted and promoted as the contest winner by Joyfully Jay.
- Prizes will be distributed following the giveaway either by Joyfully Jay or the person/organization donating the prize. In order to facilitate prize distribution, the winner name’s and email may be provided to a third party awarding the prize.
- By entering you are agreeing to hold Joyfully Jay harmless if the prize or giveaway in some way negatively impacts the winner.
- Void where prohibited by law.
Thank you so much for helping me to get the word out about my new story!
You are so welcome!
Welcome, Addison, and best wishes for the success of When Are You?!
Thank you, Kareni! 🙂