Things have been insane around here as my day job is pretty intense right now. I am an IT trainer in my other life and we are rolling out new software to the entire institute and I am developing all the training under a very tight timeline. It is great on one hand, because I have a new boss and it is good to have a chance to shine, but also kind of crazy trying to get it all done so fast.
After a stressful week, yesterday we had some sunshine so I got to sit out on our deck and enjoy an afternoon reading. This is the first time I felt like I had a good long while to sink into a book lately, so it was really nice.
Also, be sure to check out our big giveaway announcement, courtesy of our fabulous reviewer Camille!
I hope all of you are hanging in there and staying safe and healthy! And here is what we have planned for you this week:
- Review: The New Normal by L.J. Hayward (Jay)
- Review: Inexplicable by Willa Okati (Kenna)
- Review: Sunset Sanctuary by R.J. Castiglione (Camille)
- Review: Karma’s a Bit*h by Este Holland (Sammy)
- Guest Post: Forbidden Love by Lee Colgin
- Review: Something to Talk About by Meryl Wilsner (Jay)
- Review: Her Lady’s Honor by Renee Dahlia (Elizabeth)
- Guest Post: Star Shadow series by Beth Bolden
- Review: The Hideaway Inn by Philip William Stover (Kris)
- Review: The Girl Next Door by Chelsea M. Cameron (Michelle)
- Review: Bullied No More by Rain Carrington (Sammy)
- Guest Post: Rewritten by J.R. Gray
- Review: The Elder Man by Katherine Wyvern (Veronica)
- Review: Remember Me by Avril Ashton (Michelle)
- Review: The Vampire’s Familiar by T.J. Nichols (Jay)
- Review: Awakening by Connal Braginsky and Sean Ian O’Meidhir (Elizabeth)
- Guest Post with Jay Bell
- Review: The King and Jai by Isla Olsen (Michelle)
- Audiobook Review: Enemies of the State by Tal Bauer (Jay)
- Review: Wayward by Gregory Ashe (Michelle)
- Review: Read Me True by Aurecie Macbeth (Camille)
- Guest Post: For the Love of a Ghost by Jackie North
That should do it for this week! Enjoy, and stay safe!