Today I am so pleased to welcome J.R. Gray to Joyfully Jay. Gray has come to talk to us about his upcoming release, Rewritten. He has also brought along an advanced copy to give away. Please join me in giving Gray a big welcome!
We went from one scene to the next. Refusing a break even for lunch.
By the time we were in filming in the shed, I was sweating despite the cool temperatures of Canada in November. He shoved at my pants, and the material crackled under his hands, nearly tearing. He didn’t stop. He forced them down while reaching in the front of his.
If I hadn’t known we were filming, I would have thought he was going to actually put his cock against mine. I wanted it. But we cut to reset.
I could have screamed, standing there half undressed, bare ass in the breeze, dick throbbing.
“Break?” Mel asked.
“No,” Hale and I both shouted at the same time.
He said it through his teeth, his hair a mess. They didn’t fix it. It was too naturally sex tussled. We stripped and were right back on set in robes. It had been a horrid edging session with a promise to only get more intense. I wasn’t sure what was worse. The prospect of actually coming on set from all of this or having to go use my hand in my trailer tonight and none of the pressure getting released.
Movie star 102: The headlines are never what they seem.
Quellcrist wasn’t new to fame or the effect it had on a relationship. He’d been married in the spotlight for as long as he’d been famous. But that was before Hale. He knew it was going to test him but even he hadn’t known the toll that months apart would take on his fledgling relationship.
Long days of shooting, different time zones, calls every day dwindled to days without calls, and rumors were all over the rags. Through it all Quell had to battle his own worst enemy but he didn’t know how to win against something inside him. Depression ate him whole and pain took over.
There was so much more at stake than losing his boyfriend, he was losing his best friend. His lifeline, the love of his life. Was there any way to come back from the damage done?
Can they rewrite their ending?
Preorder Now: mybook.to/Rewritten
Book One is on sale for .99 this week only! mybook.to/unscripted
Gray is a cynical Chicago native, who drinks coffee all day, barely sleeps, and is a little too fashion obsessed. He writes realistic and damaged characters because everyone deserves a happily ever after.
Gray has brought an advance copy of Rewritten to give away to one lucky reader. Just leave a comment at the end of the post to enter. The contest ends on Sunday, May 31st at 11:59 pm ET.
- By entering the giveaway, you’re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- Winners will be selected by random number. No purchase necessary to win. The number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning.
- If you win, you must respond to my email within 48 hours or another winner may be chosen. Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from Joyfully Jay.
- Winners may be announced on the blog following the contest. By entering the contest you are agreeing to allow your name to be posted and promoted as the contest winner by Joyfully Jay.
- Prizes will be distributed following the giveaway either by Joyfully Jay or the person/organization donating the prize.
- All book prizes are in electronic format unless otherwise specified.
- By entering you are agreeing to hold Joyfully Jay harmless if the prize or giveaway in some way negatively impacts the winner.
- Readers may only enter once for each contest. Duplicate entries for the same giveaway will be ignored. In the event of technical problems with the blog during the contest, every effort will be made to extend the contest deadline to allow for additional entries.
- Void where prohibited by law.