Today I am so pleased to welcome Brandon Witt to Joyfully Jay. Brandon has come to talk to us about some new re-releases. He has also brought along a great giveaway. Please join me in giving Brandon a big welcome!
Dear Joyfully Jay Readers,
Hi! It has been a long time since I’ve had the opportunity to be on the blog, and I’m so excited to be back… not to mention so much thanks to Jay for allowing me to post about all that’s going on.
While I’ll be eternally grateful to Dreamspinner Press for the years they published my books and for being the first publishing company to begin to make my dreams of being a fulltime writer become a reality, I pulled all of my titles from production last year. I’m thrilled, and a bit nervous, that between now and Christmas I’ll be publishing a book, novella, or short story every two weeks. Most of these will be second editions of what was published by Dreamspinner. However, there will also be some works that have never been published and have just been waiting to breathe for the first time. All books will be in ebook, paperback, and finally be a part of Kindle Unlimited. Some will be in audio as well, as it’s my personal favorite format.
For those of you who’ve read my some of my titles before, I’ve not changed any of the stories, they just have shiny new covers done by Ron Perry. So… if you own the first edition, you’ll not need to purchase the new ones. However, for first time readers, this is a great time to discover a host of new books without much wait in-between. If you’ve read the Lavender Shores series, under my pen name, Rosalind Abel, I do want to let you know the writing under my real name is a bit different. While all my books have a romance–most of the time with the romance being the very heart of the story–there is a bit more of a gay fiction feel than the romance tropes I play with in Lavender Shores. While you’ll find realism and angst, I can promise you humor, heart, and a happy ending in every story.
Jay is letting me visit once a month to tell you about the title coming your way next. For our first introduction, I have five offerings for you.
Then the Stars Fall… If you’ve not read a Brandon book before, this is one I suggest most readers start with. Set in a small farming town in the Ozarks, a grieving widower comes face-to-face with fate and a second chance at love when a new veterinarian moves into town. Oh… did I mention there are corgis? TOP SECRET ALERT: THIS BOOK IS FREE, RIGHT NOW, ON AMAZON. YES, FREE. TALK ABOUT TIMING! (Audiobook is available as well, read by Andy McFerrin)
The Imperfection of Swans… You’ll go through some angst on this one, but you’ll be surrounded by gorgeous wedding dresses and delectable cakes as you do. Swans is frequently a fan favorite. (Audiobook is available as well, read by Kirt Graves)
Under a Sky of Ash… If you like hurt/comfort with a side-helping of major story twists that make you gasp, this is the one for you. Though you’re not supposed to have favorites, this book is often the one I select when asked to make that very horrid selection.
While the first three are already out, these next two are coming to you shortly. Nachos & Hash and Vodka & Handcuffs are sweet and spicy romances set at Hamburger Mary’s. They’re the first of a collection of four novellas. If you like drag queens and cheeseburgers… well… what’s not to like?
That will do until next month. Thanks so much for going on this new adventure with me… for those of you who have traveled alongside me for years and for those of you just now joining the ride!
- Then the Stars Fall 4/7
- Imperfection of Swans 4/21
- Under a Sky of Ash 5/5
- Nachos & Hash – novella 5/19
- Vodka & Handcuffs – novella 6/2
- Mascara & Bandages – novella 6/16
- Deeds & Confetti – novella 6/30 Mary’s Boys Collection 7/7
- Mapping the Forest 7/14
- Braving the Rapids 7/28
- Son of Money 8/11
- The Shattered Door 8/25
- Second Helpings – novella 9/8
- Submerging Inferno 9/22
- Rising Frenzy 10/ 6
- Clashing Tempest 10 /20
- Shifting Silver- novella 11/3
- Emerging Rebellion- novella, 11/ 17 Men of Myth Collection 11/24
- Short Story Collection 12/1
- Fan Boy – Short story, erotica 12/15
- Teddy Bears (xmas short story), ebook only
- Hope is The thing with feathers (xmas short story), ebook only
- Xmas short story collection 11/24
Brandon Witt received his roots in the Ozark, grew wings in Denver, and is learning to fly in New Orleans. When not snuggled on the couch with his two dogs and his partner, Stephen, he is more than likely in front of his computer, nose inches from the screen, fingers pounding the keys.
- Website: http://www.brandonwitt.com
- Author Facebook Page: http://bit.ly/2jxsfVu
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/wittauthor/
- Witty Reader’s Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/913139788830787/
- Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Brandon-Witt/e/B008FV6Y4M/ref=sr_ntt_srch_lnk_1?qid=1454952325&sr=8-1
- Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/4896623.Brandon_Witt
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCO5cFqYKyNyDCxExAonFPRA
Brandon has brought a choice of ebook to give away to three lucky readers. Readers can choose from any of Brandon’s pen names, including Brandon Witt, Rosalind Abel, or Mildred Abbott. Just leave a comment at the end of the post to enter. The contest ends on Sunday, May 17th at 11:59 pm ET.
- By entering the giveaway, you’re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- Winners will be selected by random number. No purchase necessary to win. The number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning.
- If you win, you must respond to my email within 48 hours or another winner may be chosen. Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from Joyfully Jay.
- Winners may be announced on the blog following the contest. By entering the contest you are agreeing to allow your name to be posted and promoted as the contest winner by Joyfully Jay.
- Prizes will be distributed following the giveaway either by Joyfully Jay or the person/organization donating the prize.
- All book prizes are in electronic format unless otherwise specified.
- By entering you are agreeing to hold Joyfully Jay harmless if the prize or giveaway in some way negatively impacts the winner.
- Readers may only enter once for each contest. Duplicate entries for the same giveaway will be ignored. In the event of technical problems with the blog during the contest, every effort will be made to extend the contest deadline to allow for additional entries.
- Void where prohibited by law.