Hi everyone! I hope you had a great week!
I find that I am still fluctuating between high stress that the world is imploding, and managing to keep my anxieties at bay. I know a lot of you are feeling the same, so I hope everyone is hanging in there. Work has calmed down a bit in the day job, and we are getting a tiny bit more out in the world, so that is helping. And I have a read a lot of good books lately, which always makes me smile. Big hugs and much love to all of you and I hope everyone is hanging in there!
Here is what we have planned this week:
- Review: Pieces of You by N.R. Walker (Jay)
- Review: Combustible by Willa Okati (Kenna)
- Guest Post: Thinking it Over by Becca Seymour
- Review: Public Enemy, Undercover Lover by Amanda Meuwissen (Sammy)
- Review: Only Love is Deathless by Sita Bethel (Camille)
- Review: Just My Luck by Alice Winters (Jay)
- Guest Post: Bottle Rocket by Erin McLellan
- Review: Fearing the Dream by Ann Marie Jones (Elizabeth)
- Review: Every Summer Day by Lee Patton (Michelle)
- Review: Ziggy by Nora Phoenix and K.M. Neuhold (Jay)
- Review: A Sweet Man by Jaime Reese (Sammy)
- Review: Falling for the Geek by R. Cayden (Kris)
- Guest Post: The Pet and His Duke by Beryll and Osiris Brackhaus
- Audiobook Review: Oz by Lily Morton (Jay)
- Review: Crazy Little Fling by Isla Olsen (Michelle)
- Guest Post: The Redemption of River by Eli Easton
- Review: The Pet and His Duke by Beryll and Osiris Brackhaus (Sue)
- Review: Catch a Tiger by the Tail by Gabby Grey
- Review: Fearless by Kate Hawthorne (Jay)
- Audiobook Review: Defender by Claire Cullen (Elizabeth)
- Guest Post with Brandon Witt
- Review: Back to You by Kiska Gray
And that should do it for this week. Enjoy!
I can’t tell which day of the week is my favorite!
LOL! Hope you enjoy!