Hi everyone! I hope you had a great week and everyone is hanging in there! After a nice run of gorgeous weather, we are facing rain and more rain here. I was getting spoiled being able to be outside a bit, as we are still very much social distancing here. I hope things are nicer by you all!
And Happy Father’s Day to all my dads and father figures out there! We are doing an outside visit with my dad today if the weather holds (all masked and safely distanced) and a family group Zoom call with my father-in-law. I’m making homemade apple pie for the family to celebrate with my husband and hopefully we can cook up a few other fun things to do.
Here is what we have planned this week:
- Review: Lust and Longing by E.M. Denning (Jay)
- Review: Little Black Bird by Anna Kirchner (Elizabeth)
- Guest Post: Dire Warning by Mary Rundle
- Audiobook Review: Purpose by Andrew Q. Gordon (Jovan)
- Review: Two Rogues Make a Right by Cat Sebastian (Jay)
- Guest Post: Fearless by Kate Hawthorne
- Audiobook Review: Dire Warning by Mary Rundle (Elizabeth)
- Review: He Shoots, He Scores by Tricia Owens (Sue)
- Review: Something Like Stories, Volume 3 by Jay Bell (Michelle)
- Review: Luck, Laughter, and Love Anthology by Willa Okati (Sammy)
- Guest Post: Her Lady’s Honor by Renee Dahlia
- Review: All That Remains by R.J. Scott (Kenna)
- Guest Post with B.A. Tortuga
- Review: Redemption by Garrett Leigh (Michelle)
- Review: Catch a Tiger by the Tail by Gabbi Grey (Veronica)
- Review: His Perfect Companion by Alexa Milne (Elizabeth)
- Review: Changes Going On by Kaje Harper (Jay)
- Guest Post with Joel Leslie
- Review: Deserted by Cara Dee (Michelle)
- Review: Screens Apart by Charlie Novak (Michelle)
And that should do it for this week!