Today I am so pleased to welcome Brandon Witt to Joyfully Jay. Brandon has come to talk to us about some new releases from June/July. He has also brought along some books to give away. Please join me in giving Brandon a big welcome!
Dear Joyfully Jay Readers,
Hi everyone! Thank you to Joyfully Jay for allowing me stop by to talk about my upcoming releases for the next month. We’re finishing up the final two novellas of Mary’s Boys series, set at Hamburger Mary’s in Denver, Colorado. After that, we’re staying in-state but traveling up into the mountains to visit Estes Park with the first of the Rocky Mountain Boys series.
Mascara & Bandages— While short and sweet, this little one packs a hell of a wallop. After a terrifying gay-bashing, our beloved drag queen in training, Zachary is put back together by a handsome doctor. But it’s a lot more than his body that’s healed over their time together. And it turns out, Dr. Teegan Chau might need a little rescuing too.
Deeds & Confetti—When Steven’s father passes away, his entire world is thrown into question… including if he’s wasting his life owning the Hamburger Mary’s restaurant. During this time of crisis, a one-night stand—with a much younger man—becomes something that could either force him throw caution to the wind, or simply make him run for the hills.
Mapping the Forest—A true hurt/comfort love story set in the gorgeous mountain village of Estes Park. If you’ve got a thing for a man in uniform (namely the army green of a national park ranger) and a mountain guide singing with of voice of an angel as he strums his guitar by the fire… you’re not going to want to miss this one.
That will do until next month. Thanks so much for continuing on this new adventure with me… So much love, Brandon
- April 7- Then the Stars Fall
- April 21- Imperfection of Swans
- May 5- Under a Sky of Ash
- May 19- Nachos & Hash
- June 2- Vodka & Handcuffs
- June 16- Mascara & Bandages
- June 30- Deeds & Confetti
- July 14- Mapping the Forest
- July 28- Braving the Rapids
- August 11- Son of Money
- August 25- The Shattered Door
- September 8- Second Helpings
- September 22-Submerging Inferno
- October 6- Rising Frenzy
- October 20- Clashing Tempest
- November 3- Shifting Silver
- November 11- Emerging Rebellion
- December 1- Short Story Collection 12/1
- December 15- Fan Boy
Brandon Witt received his roots in the Ozark, grew wings in Denver, and is learning to fly in New Orleans. When not snuggled on the couch with his two dogs and his partner, Stephen, he is more than likely in front of his computer, nose inches from the screen, fingers pounding the keys.
- Website: http://www.brandonwitt.com
- Author Facebook Page: http://bit.ly/2jxsfVu
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/wittauthor/
- Witty Reader’s Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/913139788830787/
- Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Brandon-Witt/e/B008FV6Y4M/ref=sr_ntt_srch_lnk_1?qid=1454952325&sr=8-1
- Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/4896623.Brandon_Witt
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCO5cFqYKyNyDCxExAonFPRA
Brandon has brought a choice of book from any of his pen names (Brandon Witt, Rosalind Abel, or Mildred Abbott) to give away to three lucky readers. Just leave a comment at the end of the post to enter. The contest ends on Thursday, June 25th at 11:59 pm ET.
- By entering the giveaway, you’re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- Winners will be selected by random number. No purchase necessary to win. The number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning.
- If you win, you must respond to my email within 48 hours or another winner may be chosen. Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from Joyfully Jay.
- Winners may be announced on the blog following the contest. By entering the contest you are agreeing to allow your name to be posted and promoted as the contest winner by Joyfully Jay.
- Prizes will be distributed following the giveaway either by Joyfully Jay or the person/organization donating the prize.
- All book prizes are in electronic format unless otherwise specified.
- By entering you are agreeing to hold Joyfully Jay harmless if the prize or giveaway in some way negatively impacts the winner.
- Readers may only enter once for each contest. Duplicate entries for the same giveaway will be ignored. In the event of technical problems with the blog during the contest, every effort will be made to extend the contest deadline to allow for additional entries.
- Void where prohibited by law.