Today I am so pleased to welcome Brandon Witt to Joyfully Jay. Brandon has come to talk to us about his latest re-releases, Braving the Rapids and Son of Money. He has also brought along books to give away. Please join me in giving Brandon a big welcome!
Dear Joyfully Jay Readers,
Hi everyone! Thank you to Joyfully Jay for allowing me stop by to talk about my upcoming releases for the next month.
First up is Braving the Rapids, the sequel to Mapping the Forest. Both books are stand alones, so Rapids can be enjoyed on its own if so desired. I’m particularly proud of Rapids. It follows men who are middle-aged finding love and learning to come to terms with who they are individually and together. Though it’s not something I talk about publicly very much, my life has been greatly impacted by the addictions of people whom I love. The exploration of that comes to play in this story—which I feel gives it a lot of depth and hope. Don’t let that scare you off, it’s still a romance, with lots of love and laughter, and a guaranteed happy endings—of both meanings.
Braving the Rapids: https://bit.ly/BravingtheRapids
Next, we have Son of Money. It is a complete stand alone and not part of any series. It’s also one of the few I’ve written from a solitary POV. One of my secret pleasures are novels that have a touch of soap opera feel that follow the covert life of rich people. There’s just such a sweet delicenses to the extravagance and over-the-top drama. Son of Money plays around with that, as Randall Morgan fights to free himself from his family’s over-involved control. He, of course, goes to the extreme and brings the family shame. During which, he finds himself and love.
Son of Money: https://bit.ly/SonofMoney
Until next month, I hope you enjoy the very different stories and experience all the love, laughter, tears, and humanity of my men as they fight for their happily-ever-after.
- April 7- Then the Stars Fall
- April 21- Imperfection of Swans
- May 5- Under a Sky of Ash
- May 19- Nachos & Hash
- June 2- Vodka & Handcuffs
- June 16- Mascara & Bandages
- June 30- Deeds & Confetti
- July 14- Mapping the Forest
- July 28- Braving the Rapids
- August 11- Son of Money
- August 25- The Shattered Door
- September 8- Second Helpings
- September 22-Submerging Inferno
- October 6- Rising Frenzy
- October 20- Clashing Tempest
- November 3- Shifting Silver
- November 11- Emerging Rebellion
- December 1- Short Story Collection 12/1
- December 15- Fan Boy
Braving the Rapids
Estes Park native Todd Fleece works hard to honor his obligations to family and the businesses he inherited, but only his friends and the horses at his ranch brighten Todd’s life. In fighting his attraction to his best friend’s ex-boyfriend, Todd has focused solely on his work, leaving little room in his life for finding love.
Matt Abel’s reckless youth put him on a path to a self-destructive life—his most painful failure was being a horrible father. He excels at extreme sports and living on the edge. Now back in Estes Park and teaching white-water rafting, Matt tries to reconnect with his mother and his grown daughter. When he runs into his ex’s friend Todd, Matt longs for more than a fling.
But achieving happiness isn’t simple, not with Todd’s family conflicts and Matt struggling not to slide back into alcoholism. With hurdles threatening to drive them apart, Todd and Matt try to find the courage to brave the rapids and face a future together….
Son of Money
Randall Morgan, youngest son of one of Seattle’s wealthiest families, rejected his family’s money to live free of their control and pursue his career as a photographer. To make ends meet, Randall does erotic photography and massage—a secret he keeps from his family so he can remain a part of his young niece’s life. But the price of that relationship is high, and Randall is once more slipping under his family’s thumb.
Noah Carroll is the spokesperson for the Seattle Humane Society, and the city holds a special place in his heart. When fate intervenes during a pet adoption, Noah finds himself face-to-face with his first love—Randall.
While Noah and Randall are not the teenagers they once were, the flame of a first kiss long ago draws them together. Their romance is beginning to grow, but someone is out to destroy Randall and expose all he keeps hidden.
When secrets and rumors thrust Randall into the public eye, his relationship with Noah isn’t the only thing that comes under threat.
Brandon Witt received his roots in the Ozark, grew wings in Denver, and is learning to fly in New Orleans. When not snuggled on the couch with his two dogs and his partner, Stephen, he is more than likely in front of his computer, nose inches from the screen, fingers pounding the keys.
- Website: http://www.brandonwitt.com
- Author Facebook Page: http://bit.ly/2jxsfVu
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/wittauthor/
- Witty Reader’s Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/913139788830787/
- Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Brandon-Witt/e/B008FV6Y4M/ref=sr_ntt_srch_lnk_1?qid=1454952325&sr=8-1
- Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/4896623.Brandon_Witt
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCO5cFqYKyNyDCxExAonFPRA
Three winners can choose a book from any of Brandon’s pen names (Brandon Witt, Rosalind Abel, or Mildred Abbott). Just leave a comment at the end of the post to enter. The contest ends on Sunday, July 26th at 11:59 pm ET.
- By entering the giveaway, you’re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- Winners will be selected by random number. No purchase necessary to win. The number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning.
- If you win, you must respond to my email within 48 hours or another winner may be chosen. Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from Joyfully Jay.
- Winners may be announced on the blog following the contest. By entering the contest you are agreeing to allow your name to be posted and promoted as the contest winner by Joyfully Jay.
- Prizes will be distributed following the giveaway either by Joyfully Jay or the person/organization donating the prize.
- All book prizes are in electronic format unless otherwise specified.
- By entering you are agreeing to hold Joyfully Jay harmless if the prize or giveaway in some way negatively impacts the winner.
- Readers may only enter once for each contest. Duplicate entries for the same giveaway will be ignored. In the event of technical problems with the blog during the contest, every effort will be made to extend the contest deadline to allow for additional entries.
- Void where prohibited by law.