Today I am so pleased to welcome Riley Long to Joyfully Jay. Riley has come to talk to us about her latest release, The One Night Plan. She has also brought along a great giveaway. Please join me in giving her a big welcome!
“Tell me a secret,” Lucas said.
Nicky laughed, a startled sound. “You already know all of my secrets, PR boy.”
“Fair enough. I can take you home now, if you want.”
Nicky shook his head. “Kiss me.”
Lucas did, rocking towards Nicky until their lips touched. Nicky grasped the back of Lucas’s neck and hauled him in closer until Lucas was practically climbing across the center console into Nicky’s lap. Nicky’s sudden desperation filled the car, his breathing heavy, his hands tugging at Lucas’s neck and back. Lucas allowed himself to be pulled along and soon enough, he clambered over the console and climb into Nicky’s lap, straddling him.
They kissed savagely, deeply, teeth scraping and nipping at lips and tongues. Lucas’s cock grew hard quickly, and soon he was panting breathlessly, aching for more, rocking his hips against Nicky’s body.
Just as abruptly as it had started, Nicky pulled back, exhaled, and laughed self-consciously. “I think you should take me home now.”
The windows of the car were fogged up and Lucas laughed, too. “Okay.”
The drive home was quiet, the radio playing between them. Lucas and Nicky’s hands intertwined, fingers laced together and curled in tightly. They clung to one another until Lucas put the car in park in the driveway.
Nicky took a deep breath and released Lucas’s hand. Lucas felt the loss like an ache, his hand abruptly cool in the night air. “You wanna come inside?” Nicky asked. “Have a cup of coffee or something?”
Without hesitation, Lucas answered. “Absolutely.” Abso-fucking-lutely.
Lucas followed Nicky into the house and the second the door closed behind them, Nicky spun and faced Lucas. He took a slow step to close the distance between them, leaving just a breath of space.
“I’d like to kiss you now,” Nicky murmured, and he slid his hand along Lucas’s arm until he reached his elbow, then dropped his hand to Lucas’s hip. His other hand moved to Lucas’s shoulder and then came up to stroke his neck. Shivers ran up and down Lucas’s arm and spine, and his breath hitched. Titling his head away from Nicky to expose his neck for more touching, Lucas’s dick grew half-hard immediately.
“You really have to ask?” His voice was breathless, barely an exhale.
“Just covering my bases,” Nicky whispered. He tilted his head and leaned in, pressing the most tender kiss to Lucas’s mouth. It was barely the brush of a butterfly’s wings across his lips, and it was all Lucas could do not to demand more. Lucas’s stomach fluttered with a flock of butterflies inside. His knees weakened, nearly giving out, and his skin flamed where Nicky touched him.
Lucas parted his lips and slid his tongue into Nicky’s hot mouth. Nicky groaned, his chest rumbling. Lucas moved his own hands to Nicky’s hips and guided their bodies closer together until they were flush against one another, wanting and lust flaming between them in the form of quickened breaths and hardening dicks.
Lucas landed his dream job working public relations for bands in LA, and to kick off his new life, he allows himself a scorching one night stand with a sexy stranger. The only problem? The stranger turns out to be his most famous client. Working this closely together will be hard, but it turns out keeping their hands off of each other is harder. Can Lucas resist his rockstar’s charisma and stick to the one night plan? If he can’t, can he convince the rockstar of a new plan: love?
Riley Long is a wife and mother living a quiet life in Virginia, with her husband, son, and one goofy pit bull. She passes her evenings writing, reading, and watching bad television (or not so bad television). For fun, Riley participates in NaNoWriMo, GISH, and reads with her book club, the BAMFs. She likes things with silly acronyms. The craziest thing Riley has ever done involves whipped cream and hugs. Riley writes sweet and sexy romance, with a special place in her heart for hipsters and musicians.
Connect with Riley:
- Book Bub: https://www.bookbub.com/profile/riley-long
- Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/13515411.Riley_Long
- Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/-/e/B01578N1BO
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/writerrileylong
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/writerrileylong/boards/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/writerrileylong/
- Website: https://rileylongwrites.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/WriterRileyLong/
To celebrate Riley’s new release, we are giving 2 lucky winners the chance to win an e-copy of The One Night Plan and an e-book of their choice from Riley’s backlist. Enter the Rafflecopter giveaway for your chance to win!
- By entering the giveaway, you’re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- By entering you are agreeing to the Terms and Conditions set out by Rafflecopter for entries.
- Winners may be announced on the blog following the contest. By entering the contest you are agreeing to allow your name to be posted and promoted as the contest winner by Joyfully Jay.
- Prizes will be distributed following the giveaway either by Joyfully Jay or the person/organization donating the prize. In order to facilitate prize distribution, the winner name’s and email may be provided to a third party awarding the prize.
- By entering you are agreeing to hold Joyfully Jay harmless if the prize or giveaway in some way negatively impacts the winner.
- Void where prohibited by law.