As always for the last few months, I seem to be moving between “we will all get through this” and abject panic. This week has tended more towards the panic end as I contemplate my oldest leaving soon to return to college (she will have mostly online classes, but be living on campus). But trying to keep my confidence up, while preparing her to be as safe as possible.
We wrapped up our Reading Challenge Month poll this week to select our last two challenges. New-to-Me Author Week and TBR Pile Week won the reader choice spots, and they will be joined by Past and Future Week (historical, futuristic, steampunk, etc) and Self Published Book Week. Starting in a week or two, I will begin the countdown posts leading up to Reading Challenge Month starting on September 7th (the dates fall weirdly this year so it will be Sept 7-Oct 3). I will be announcing our sponsors, prizes, what we are reading, and all the rules. So look for that information starting in a couple of weeks.
In the meantime, here is what we have planned for this week.
- Review: The Enforcer Enigma by G.L. Carriger (Jay)
- Review: Aiming High by Tanya Chris (Michelle)
- Guest Post: The Harp and the Sea by Lou Sylvre and Anne Barwell
- Review: The Marquis of Secret Doors by Lynn Lorenz (Sue)
- Review: Pull Back by J.D. Samson (Elizabeth)
- Review: Run Free by Colette Davison (Jay)
- Review: The Manny by Romeo Preminger (Veronica)
- Guest Post: The Immortal City by May Peterson
- Review: Spring Frost Romance by Johnny Miles (Kris)
- Review: Too Close to the Flame by Ryan Taylor and Joshua Harwood (Camille)
- July Favorite Books
- July Favorite Covers
- Guest Post: Off-Balance by Brigham Vaughn
- Review: Covert Affairs: Partnership by Valerie Vaughn (Michelle)
- Review: To Be Alive by B. Rourke (Sammy)
- Review: The Fantastic Fluke by Sam Burns (Jay)
- Guest Post: Grim and Sinister Delights with Shane Morton
- Review: Demons Do it Better by Louisa Masters (Elizabeth)
- Review: The Agent’s Thief by Este Holland (Sue)
- Review: Ex-Bandmates by Zoe Lee (Michelle)
- Review: It Takes Three by Willa Okati (Sammy)
- Audiobook Review: Keeper by Claire Cullen (Elizabeth)
- Guest Post: Healing Lance by M.D. Grimm
- Audiobook Review: Reading the Signs by Keira Andrews (Jovan)
- Review: Joseph Chapman My Molly Life by James Lovejoy (Camille)
And that should do it for this week!