You guys can play along with this event in two ways. First off, you can leave a comment on any of this week’s challenge week reviews and earn one entry point for each. And second, if you read along with your own challenge book, you can tell us all about it by leaving a mini review in the comments of this post and earn 10 contest entries. So if you comment on all the posts and do a mini review, you can earn mega entries!
This week’s awesome prize is sponsored by the folks at JMS Books! They are giving away FIVE $20 JMS Bookstore gift cards! And remember, all entries over the month qualify you for our amazing Grand Prize sponsored by NineStar Press! They are giving away a Kindle Paperwhite loaded with 50 books from NineStar Press! You can see all our Challenge Month prizes here on our Prize Preview page.
Here is what you need to know this week:
- All the contest details and rules are in this post or at least linked from here.
- This week’s deadline to leave comments on our reviews, or your mini review of your own book here on this post, is Saturday, September 19th at 11:59 pm ET. All entries will also carry over for the Grand Prize at the end of the month.
- In case you missed any, here are the books we reviewed this week for the New-to-Me Author Week Challenge. Comment on each for chances to win!
- The Summer of Everything by Julian Winters
- Solemn Contract by Morgan Cheshire
- Sweet Revenge by Tilly Keyes
- When Lightning Strikes by Darragha Foster
- Lightning Dragon Strikes Out by Toshi Drake
- Hematoma by Matteo Polk
- Cinderella Boy by Kristen Meister
- Finding Tulsa by Jim Provenzano
- The Assistant by John Tristan
- Surviving the Merge by C.P. Harris
- If you read along your own challenge book this week, leave your mini review here on this wrap up post.
Thank you so much to everyone who has been participating all week! Don’t forget to leave your comments and your mini reviews for a chance to win! And be sure to check in on Sunday for the kickoff of our next challenge, Past/Future Week!