You guys can play along with this event in two ways. First off, you can leave a comment on any of this week’s challenge week reviews and earn one entry point for each. And second, if you read along with your own challenge book, you can tell us all about it by leaving a mini review in the comments of this post and earn 10 contest entries. So if you comment on all the posts and do a mini review, you can earn mega entries!
This week’s fabulous prize is sponsored by an incredible group of amazing authors! They have donated over 125 self published books and we have TEN PRIZE BUNDLES to give away! You can see all the book bundles (as well as all our Challenge Month prizes) here on our Prize Preview page.
And remember, all entries over the month qualify you for our amazing Grand Prize sponsored by NineStar Press! They are giving away a Kindle Paperwhite loaded with 50 books from NineStar Press!
Ok, before we get too far, some things you may need to know:
- All the contest details and rules are in this post or at least linked from here.
- This week’s deadline to leave comments on our reviews, or your mini review of your own book here on this post, is Saturday, September 12th at 11:59 pm ET. All entries will also carry over for the Grand Prize at the end of the month.
- In case you missed any, here are the books we reviewed this week for the Self Published Books Week Challenge. Comment on each for chances to win!
- Changes by Kaje Harper
- #20DaysToLA by Tanya Chris
- The B-Side by B. Harmony
- A Friend in the Dark by Gregory Ashe and C.S. Poe
- All or None by Aurora Lee Thornton
- Second Helpings by Brandon Witt
- The Hero and the Hidden Royal by Renae Kaye
- Taste by Christian Williams
- Book of Orlando by Laura Lascarso
- The Cranberry Hush by Ben Monopoli
- The Duke of Hand to Heart by Jackie North
- If you read along your own challenge book this week, leave your mini review here on this wrap up post.
Thank you so much to everyone who has been participating all week! Don’t forget to leave your comments and your mini reviews for a chance to win! And be sure to check in on Sunday for the kickoff of our next challenge, New-to-Me Author Week!