Hello everyone! Believe it or not, we are finishing up our final week of this year’s Reading Challenge Month with our TBR Pile Week challenge. This week we dusted off our shelves and picked books that are at least a year old.
You guys can play along with this event in two ways. First off, you can leave a comment on any of this week’s challenge week reviews and earn one entry point for each. And second, if you read along with your own challenge book, you can tell us all about it by leaving a mini review in the comments of this post and earn 10 contest entries. So if you comment on all the posts and do a mini review, you can earn mega entries!
This week’s awesome prize is sponsored by the folks at Tantor Audio! They are giving away two great audiobook bundles! And remember, all entries over the month qualify you for our amazing Grand Prize sponsored by NineStar Press! They are giving away a Kindle Paperwhite loaded with 50 books from NineStar Press! You can see all our Challenge Month prizes here on our Prize Preview page.
Here is what you need to know this week:
- All the contest details and rules are in this post or at least linked from here.
- This week’s deadline to leave comments on our reviews, or your mini review of your own book here on this post, is Saturday, September 26th at 11:59 pm ET. All entries will also carry over for the Grand Prize at the end of the month.
- In case you missed any, here are the books we reviewed this week for the New-to-Me Author Week Challenge. Comment on each for chances to win!
- They Both Die at the End by Adam Silvera
- Save the Date by Annabeth Albert and Wendy Qualls
- The Sea Ain’t Mine Alone by C.L. Beaumont
- Anhaga by Lisa Henry
- Luck in the Shadows by Lynn Flewelling
- Stick and Poke by E.M. Lindsey
- American Fairytale by Adriana Herrera
- The Prince’s Consort by Antonia Aquilante
- If you read along your own challenge book this week, leave your mini review here on this wrap up post.
Thank you so much to everyone who has been participating all week! Don’t forget to leave your comments and your mini reviews for a chance to win!