Today I am so pleased to welcome Keira Andrews to Joyfully Jay. Keira has come to share an exclusive cover reveal for her upcoming release, Merry Cherry Christmas. She has also brought along advanced copies to give away! Please join me in giving her a big welcome!
And here is the cover by the very talented Dar Albert!
A nice virgin gets naughty…
Redheaded freshman Jeremy “Cherry” Rourke is certainly living up to his childhood nickname, although still being a virgin is the least of his concerns. After coming out, his parents barely talk to him. He hasn’t made any friends at university. Worst of all, he’s about to spend Christmas completely alone in an empty dorm.
Football captain Max Pimenta can at least help with that virginity thing. Jeremy clearly needs a fairy godfather, so Max takes him under his wing to get him laid. But Jeremy’s wound way too tight. He’s too vulnerable. Max can’t trust some random guy with him. He needs to take care of Jeremy himself. It’s not about romance or feelings—he’s just doing the kid a favor and introducing him to how much fun sex can be without any pressure.
Max is definitely not falling for this lonely, beautiful boy. No way.
But it’s not like he can leave Jeremy all alone for the holidays. He’ll bring him home to his family’s maple syrup farm—strictly as friends since his parents have rules. No more fooling around. No more eager, breathless exploration. No more making Jeremy shiver and blush with filthy whispers in his ear. No more sweeter-than-sugar kisses. All nice. No more naughty.
But Jeremy’s sleeping right across the hall, and Max wants him for himself. The twelve days of Christmas will last an eternity if they don’t break the rules.
Shhh. No one has to know…
Merry Cherry Christmas is a feel-good holiday MM romance from Keira Andrews featuring a nervous nerd and protective, jealous jock, forced proximity, steamy first times, and of course a happy ending.
Pre-order link: Amazon
After writing for years yet never really finding the right inspiration, Keira discovered her voice in gay romance, which has become a passion. She writes contemporary, historical, paranormal, and fantasy fiction, and—although she loves delicious angst along the way—Keira firmly believes in happy endings. For as Oscar Wilde once said, “The good ended happily, and the bad unhappily. That is what fiction means.”
- Website: http://www.keiraandrews.com
- Newsletter: http://www.subscribepage.com/KAnewsletter
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/keiraandrews
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/keira.andrews.author
- Facebook Reader Group: http://bit.ly/2gpTQpc
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/keiraandrewsauthor/
- Goodreads: http://bit.ly/2k7kMj0
- Amazon Author Page: http://amzn.to/2jWUfCL
- BookBub: https://www.bookbub.com/authors/keira-andrews
Keira has brought THREE ARCs of Very Cherry Christmas to give away. Just leave a comment at the end of the post to enter. The contest ends on Sunday, November 15th at 11:59 pm ET.
- By entering the giveaway, you’re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- Winners will be selected by random number. No purchase necessary to win. The number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning.
- If you win, you must respond to my email within 48 hours or another winner may be chosen. Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from Joyfully Jay.
- Winners may be announced on the blog following the contest. By entering the contest you are agreeing to allow your name to be posted and promoted as the contest winner by Joyfully Jay.
- Prizes will be distributed following the giveaway either by Joyfully Jay or the person/organization donating the prize.
- All book prizes are in electronic format unless otherwise specified.
- By entering you are agreeing to hold Joyfully Jay harmless if the prize or giveaway in some way negatively impacts the winner.
- Readers may only enter once for each contest. Duplicate entries for the same giveaway will be ignored. In the event of technical problems with the blog during the contest, every effort will be made to extend the contest deadline to allow for additional entries.
- Void where prohibited by law.