Today I am so pleased to welcome Kim Katil to Joyfully Jay. Kim has come to do an exclusive cover reveal for her upcoming release, Seaside Holidays. She has also brought along ARC copies to give away. Please join me in giving her a big welcome!
Hi there! I am releasing a holiday anthology of three stories this year, all set in seaside towns. I asked Jay if I could swing by to do a cover reveal since I had so much fun putting this cover together. The background image is one I took in Jacksonville FL, which is right up the road from St. Augustine, the setting for Season to Shimmer.
I’m so excited to finally get my first two published stories back out into the world! These were originally in Dreamspinner’s Advent calendar, but had disappeared from the world for a bit when I got the rights back. For the anthology, I have also included a bonus story that I did as a promo last year, but I decided to lengthen it and ended up doing quite a few revisions as I got back into the story and fell in love with my characters again.
Season To Shimmer (Re-Release of a Dreamspinner Title)
One morning close to the holidays, Nolan wakes up to two surprises: a distress call from his younger brother and a beautiful man in his bed. Nolan, an art gallery owner, has always been discreet about his sexuality, but when his baby brother plans to come out at the annual family gala, Nolan wants to have his back—and that means showing up with a man of his own on his arm. Nolan knows just the man for the job.
Skylar, who owns a karate studio in St. Augustine, can’t get his one-night stand out of his mind. When he runs into Nolan at his gallery he is more than happy to volunteer his services as arm candy. Out-and-proud himself with his striking blue/green hair, Skylar is all in. Their adventure means a fancy salon, family drama, lots of sex, a ninja hippo, and palm trees lit up in a very suggestive way. By the end of it, what started as a hookup might become much more.
Rainbows in Sea Glass (Re-Release of a Dreamspinner Title)
Kyle has loved James, his best friend’s older brother, for as long as he can remember. Unfortunately, James is a player, and Kyle has no desire to be his latest conquest. When James suddenly turns the full weight of his charm on him, Kyle flees to Cape May Point to collect sea glass and Cape May diamonds to make a St. Nicholas Day present for his aunt.
James has always taken Kyle’s presence for granted and he’s shocked to find how integral Kyle is to his life and future happiness. Braving his families’ well-meaning attempts to help and a sudden winter storm, James heads to the shore to convince Kyle that the most precious thing they’ll find on the beach is each other.
Holiday Lights (Revised and Rewritten from a holiday short)
After a work crisis, Evan’s well-meaning senior citizen neighbors try to set him up for a new career in porn, but he’s an artist first and foremost. A chance meeting leads to a night to remember, though sadly no video to satisfy his wannabe fans.
Axel has no desire for complications in his life. He has friends that are all the family he needs and a career that he loves. But Evan is a temptation that he doesn’t want to walk away from. A little holiday magic is what’s needed to get them to a lifetime rather than just one night.
Buy link: https://books2read.com/u/4NXwGo
Kim lives in the mythical and contentious territory known as Central Jersey. Originally from South Jersey, she is still unsure if Central Jersey is a real place or a Fae construct. Her movement from the lower to middle band of the state was interrupted by time spent living in Ireland, Boston, Uzbekistan, Maryland, Trinidad, and Florida. So far, she has only been asked to leave one country.
A happily ever after is a necessity. Kim loves to give her characters a fun adventure to get them there and a plethora of family and friends to help them along the way.
She also has a writing dog.
- Find me on my website: https://kimkatil.com/
- Or on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Kim-Katil-Author-100560421598444
Kim has brought three ARC copies to give away to Joyfully Jay readers. Just leave a comment at the end of the post to enter. The contest ends on Sunday, November 22nd at 11:59 pm ET.
- By entering the giveaway, you’re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- Winners will be selected by random number. No purchase necessary to win. The number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning.
- If you win, you must respond to my email within 48 hours or another winner may be chosen. Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from Joyfully Jay.
- Winners may be announced on the blog following the contest. By entering the contest you are agreeing to allow your name to be posted and promoted as the contest winner by Joyfully Jay.
- Prizes will be distributed following the giveaway either by Joyfully Jay or the person/organization donating the prize.
- All book prizes are in electronic format unless otherwise specified.
- By entering you are agreeing to hold Joyfully Jay harmless if the prize or giveaway in some way negatively impacts the winner.
- Readers may only enter once for each contest. Duplicate entries for the same giveaway will be ignored. In the event of technical problems with the blog during the contest, every effort will be made to extend the contest deadline to allow for additional entries.
- Void where prohibited by law.