Hi everyone! I hope you all had a great week and those who are celebrating are having a festive time!
I can’t believe we are wrapping out the year already. I won’t be sad to see 2020 go, and I am hoping that the new year brings us all a lot more joy and happiness. I hope everyone will enjoy ringing in the new year, even if the celebrations aren’t quite the same as usual!
We still have a pretty full week here on Joyfully Jay. This is what we have planned:
- Audiobook Review: Gideon by Lily Morton (Jay)
- Review: The Valet by Mel Gough (Sammy)
- Guest Post: Right Move by A.M. Arthur
- Review: Operation Fake Relationship by Jay Northcote (Veronica)
- Review: Love Brokers by L.C. Chase (Kris)
- Review: Right Move by A.M. Arthur (Jay)
- Review: Blood Winter by S.J. Coles (Camille)
- Guest Post: Cabin Fever by Brigham Vaughn
- Review: That Distant Dream by Laurel Beckley (Elizabeth)
- Review: Bonded by Alana Timms (Sue)
- Review: Pieces of Us by N.R. Walker (Jay)
- Review: Teddy Spenser Isn’t Looking for Love by Kim Fielding (Sammy)
- Guest Post: Poor Little Rich Boy by Katey Hawthorne
- Review: Trusting a Warrior by Melanie Hansen (Michelle)
- Review: O Come All Ye Kellys by Isla Olsen (Michelle)
- Audiobook Review: All That Remains by R.J. Scott (Jay)
- Review: Beautiful and Terrible Things by Riley Hart (Michelle)
- Guest Post: Wish by A.J. Sherwood
- Audiobook Review: A Thousand Lifetimes by Kate Hawthorne (Michelle)
- Review: The Mistletoe Problem by Geneva Vand (Elizabeth)
- Review: Teddy’s Truth by K.D. Ellis (Camille)
- Guest Post with Pelaam
- Review: A Dragon for Sale by Katarina Ross (Sue)
- Review: Drag Queens, Emo Teens, and Big Dreams by Dylan James (Sammy)
That should do it for this week. Happy New Year!
A very happy new year to you, too, Jay and to all who see this.
And to you Kareni, you perpetual dispenser of encouragement. A blessed 2021 to all.
Thank you for the smile, Eliza!