Today I am so pleased to welcome Zoe Lee to Joyfully Jay. Zoe has come to talk to us about her latest release, Ex-Daredevil. She has also brought along a great giveaway. Please join me in giving her a big welcome!
“Keep eye fucking me,” I suggested, my voice pitched low so that no one could possibly overhear me. I wanted him as off-balance as I was, like always. “I dare you, Eliott.”
Plenty of men got turned on by my smart mouth but were unhappy about it. Plenty of men disapproved of how much I loved pushing buttons but still slept with me. But Eliott was much more complicated than a tough guy who didn’t like that a mouthy guy turned them on. My honest, crude words made his pupils explode, black overtaking light green.
But he didn’t respond. All I did was listen to him breathe. It was deliciously erotic; I remembered hearing that genteelly labored breathing while we were fucking around.
I enjoyed being turned on, even if I couldn’t do anything about it at the moment, and I wasn’t embarrassed by it or by what I wanted to do to him. Seeing his response now made me hope that keeping the texts casual to help him get comfortable with me was working. He certainly didn’t look like he’d turn down a date. So I moved further into his space. My chin brushed his arm still braced on the wall, then my chest and stomach scraped against him until our bulging flies were nestled together forcefully like a sexy yin-yang.
His other hand fisted at his side, his eyes utterly wild now as his body strained against me. “I wish you wouldn’t do this,” he said in his polite, precise way. “It feels fantastic, don’t misunderstand, but everyone’s here to see me. We can’t just… stand here all night.”
“I can’t stay all night,” I said, my mouth dry as sand. “I start work at seven tomorrow morning. I just wanted to… drop in and say happy birthday. Maybe give you a birthday kiss.”
His hips hitched into mine, a little, aborted movement that made me spurt precome because it was a sign that he wasn’t in complete control of himself the way he liked to be. I stroked one hand over the bicep next to my head and then gripped it hard, feeling the heat and the strength beneath the fabric banded around it. He broke, crushing his lips to mine, his jaw springing open immediately so I could give him my tongue again and again.
Someone whistled and he jerked back, his hands falling down to his sides.
Local Beats, Book 2
Eliott was looking for a steady companion to share his simple life when a cute guy literally fell out of the sky and into his world. Gavin wasn’t the kind of man he was normally attracted to, but Eliott couldn’t resist the challenging glint in his eyes.
The last thing Gavin expected was to be interested in the stuffy lawyer whose car he nearly crashed into during a skydiving mishap. Gavin bet Eliott he can get him to love something dangerous, even though he was afraid a man like Eliott would never be able to take him seriously.
Attraction and curiosity pulled them together, while their outlooks on life pushed them apart. When there’s no way to prepare for love, will they surrender to its chaos?
This is an 80,000 word opposites attract romance with a guaranteed HEA. It’s the second book in the Local Beats series and can be read as a standalone, but is more fun if read in order.
Zoe writes contemporary romances and believed everyone will get extraordinary love stories since before she ever fell in love. She lives with her family near the mountains in Colorado, where she writes while listening to music, never drinks coffee, reads books in one sitting, and watches too many movies and tv shows. She’s been writing since she was a kid, but luckily she knows how grown-ups work now. Mostly.
Connect with Zoe:
- FB Page: https://www.facebook.com/ZoeLeeBooks
- FB Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/zoesromanceland
- IG: https://www.instagram.com/zoe_lee_books/
- BB: https://www.bookbub.com/profile/zoe-lee
- Website: zoeleenovels.com
To celebrate the exciting release Ex-Daredevil, Zoe is giving away 2 e-sets of Local Beats Series so far (2 books)! Enter the Rafflecopter giveaway for your chance to win!
- By entering the giveaway, you’re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- By entering you are agreeing to the Terms and Conditions set out by Rafflecopter for entries.
- Winners may be announced on the blog following the contest. By entering the contest you are agreeing to allow your name to be posted and promoted as the contest winner by Joyfully Jay.
- Prizes will be distributed following the giveaway either by Joyfully Jay or the person/organization donating the prize. In order to facilitate prize distribution, the winner name’s and email may be provided to a third party awarding the prize.
- By entering you are agreeing to hold Joyfully Jay harmless if the prize or giveaway in some way negatively impacts the winner.
- Void where prohibited by law.