Today I am so pleased to welcome Amanda Meuwissen to Joyfully Jay. Amanda has come to talk to us about her latest release, The Case of the Boy in Blue. She has also brought along a great giveaway. Please join me in giving her a big welcome!
If I’m being honest, I’d say Westley was a tad tipsy once that first bourbon kicked in and he kept chasing it with small sips of the second—and then a third. I cut him off after that, but he never gets drunk, neither do I, just keeps a steady rosiness to Westley’s cheeks and a soft smile on his tempting lips.
How I ended up with a prize like him in my bed come the end of the night, I still can’t fathom, not that flushed cheeks and an easy rapport mean I’m gonna get lucky tonight. Roxanne would have said I was wasting an opportune moment, but this kid could be as fresh and inexperienced as a daisy for me to deflower. I owe him my restraint.
I should have known there were layers to unravel about him when he turns to me in the dark and whispers, “I may not be used to this… but that doesn’t mean I’ve never spent the night with someone.”
“Ya don’t say.”
“I just don’t usually get the chance. Certainly not with someone like you.”
“Like me, huh? And what am I like? Or do you just mean a man instead of some dame?”
“I’m not very smooth with dames.”
“Saying you’re smoother with gents?”
“I-I don’t know.” His eyes darken, inches in front of my face. This bed is too small to share without itching to cross from one side to the other. “Am I?”
I was going to be decent, going to resist, I was, but no sane man could hold back with those eyes staring at him and the dusting of moles on that pretty face getting closer and closer until there is nothing to do but meet his lips halfway.
Leonard Quill, private investigator, never expected a case to walk through his door quite like this one, complete with murder, a frame job, blackmail, and powerful players, especially coming from a man with bright blue eyes behind his glasses, a crooked bow tie, and an impossible smile.
Amanda Meuwissen is a bisexual author, with a primary focus on M/M romance. As author of the paranormal romance trilogy The Incubus Saga and several other titles with various publishers, Amanda regularly attends local comic conventions for fun and to meet with fans, where she will often be seen in costume as one of her favorite fictional characters. She lives in Minneapolis, Minnesota, with her husband, John, and their cat, Helga.
Connect with Amanda:
To celebrate the release of The Case of the Boy in Blue, Amanda’s giving you a chance to win an e-copy of The Case of the Boy in Blue & Colder Than Fiction! Follow the Rafflecopter below to enter.
- By entering the giveaway, you’re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- By entering you are agreeing to the Terms and Conditions set out by Rafflecopter for entries.
- Winners may be announced on the blog following the contest. By entering the contest you are agreeing to allow your name to be posted and promoted as the contest winner by Joyfully Jay.
- Prizes will be distributed following the giveaway either by Joyfully Jay or the person/organization donating the prize. In order to facilitate prize distribution, the winner name’s and email may be provided to a third party awarding the prize.
- By entering you are agreeing to hold Joyfully Jay harmless if the prize or giveaway in some way negatively impacts the winner.
- Void where prohibited by law.