Today we are sharing our favorite books from January! After the crush of December and holiday books, January always feels like a bit of a much needed slow down. But that doesn’t mean it wasn’t still full of some great books.
As a few interesting notes, Lyn Gala topped the list by making it into our favorites with THREE different books, all rated five stars! Alice Winters also made it onto our favorites twice, one for a new book and one for an audio. And we had four audiobooks on our list this month.
We reviewed 104 books in January. Here is a link to all our reviews last month. Let us know in the comments which were your favorites!
Jay’s Favorite Books
- Soulmates by Liv Rancourt
- Of Secrets and Wolves by Alice Winters
- Cry Wolf by Charlie Adhara
- His Fairy Share by Meghan Maslow (audio by Greg Boudreaux)
- Enemy of My Enemy by Tal Bauer (audio by John Solo)
- The Gangster by C.S. Poe
- Benediction by Eden Winters
Michelle’s Favorite Books
- This is Not the End by Sidney Bell
- A Lesson in Thorns by Sierra Simone
Sammy’s Favorite Books
- Earth Husbands are Odd by Lyn Gala
- The World According to Liam by V.L. Locey
- The Hitman’s Guide to Staying Alive Despite Past Mistakes by Alice Winters (audio by Michael Ferraiuolo)
- Charisma Check by Charlie Novak
- The Reluctant Royal by Catherine Curzon and Eleanor Harkstead
- Red Dirt Heart by N.R. Walker (audio by Joel Leslie)
Sue’s Favorite Books
- Expeditions, Estimation, and Other Dangerous Pastimes by Lyn Gala
- Kensho by Lyn Gala
Veronica’s Favorite Books
- Heart and Home by Andrew Grey
- Bound in Fire by Debbie McQueen
Camille’s Favorite Books
- Cold Snap by Sam Clover
Elizabeth’s Favorite Books
- Extra Time by C.F. White
- Vintage by Steve Berman
- A Little Fairy Dust anthology by Mell Eight
- Liminality by T.J. Nichols
- Sonata Form by Carole Cummings
I’ll second Sue’s choices and add Wild Sky by Zaya Feli.
Oh, I have been looking at this one. I’m glad to hear it was good!