We were blessed with some amazing weather this week. Made it feel a bit like spring and brighter days ahead! My oldest came home yesterday for her college spring break, so I am thrilled to have her around for a while. We are going to take a quick trip over to the beach at the end of the week (my in-laws have a house we can use). Sadly, the weather isn’t looking nearly as good as this week, but it will nice to get away. Plus, I love the chance to get out on the sand, even if it is just for a bundled up walk. Plus, beach food!
Ok, here is what we have planned for you this week!
- Review: Featherbed by Annabeth Albert (Jay)
- Guest Post: Stoking the Fire by Teodora Kostova
- Review: Clean Slate by Isla Olsen (Michelle)
- Review: A Taste of Rebellion by Rachel White (Elizabeth)
- Review: Stumble by Becca Seymour (Jay)
- Review: All the Feels by Davina Lee (Sue)
- Guest Post: Emerett Has Never Been in Love by Anyta Sunday
- Review: Years of Silence by J.K. Jones (Michelle)
- Review: Commitment Issues by Ali Ryecart (Jay)
- Review: High Heat by Annabeth Albert (Kris)
- Guest Post: Coaching the Nerd by Eli Easton and Tara Lain
- Review: The Emancipation: Dion’s Baptism by Dijon M. McIntyre (Camille)
- Review: We are Going to be Together by R.W. Clinger (Veronica)
- Review: Golden Dancer by Tara Lain (Sue)
- Guest Post: The Heart Heist by Elle Keaton
- Review: Blood on Tap by Riley Long (Elizabeth)
- Review: Blind Tiger by Jordan L. Hawk (Jay)
- Audiobook Review: Face Offs and Cheap Shots by Eden Finley and Saxon James (Jay)
- Review: The Curse of the Dark Prince by Ariana Nash (Michelle)
- Guest Post: The Return of the Menopausal Werewolves by Catherine Lundoff
And that should do it for this week! Enjoy!